Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

Tank-Tastic!

Definitely worth the trip!
  2. T

Sr., Jr., Jesse James, Gas Monkey biker build off

I like Gas Monkey's the best because that's the bike I'd build. Jr's pipes and grill are cool. Sr's and Jesse's remind me of the old Confederate cycles bikes. Anyone remember them?
  3. T

1969 slingshot actual entry pic ;-)

Re: 1969 slingshot Man the bike looks sweet! Glad to see it went to a good home.
  4. T

It's not mint green anymore!

This used to be a mint green Murray beach cruiser I found on garbage day a few years ago. It's been my daily rider, and after replacing a few thing( rear wheel, chain, pedals), I got a wild hair and deciced to tear it down and paint it. I didn't get any shots of the painting, so I thought i'd...
  5. T

Bareknuckle Brawler

Man I really like that front end! That's a real beaut!
  6. T

BMX Pad Question?

I used to have an Invader! Great bike. Wish I still had it. And yes it is Western Flyer. We used to have a store in my hometown.
  7. T

Illinois Ratrodbikers Location list

I don't remember if I posted here or not, but I'm from Piper City. It's about a half hour south of Kankakee. Right about in the niddle of nowhere.
  8. T

1G welding test help

Hey guys. I got a call from a friend of mine the other day about a job at the place he works. It's a welding job and I have to pass a welding test. I think it's the 1G test. Does anybody have any suggestions to help?
  9. T

Now With free Time, I'm Overwelmed !!!

I feel your pain brother I'm in the same boat.
  10. T

sunday sunday sunday feb 20th pontiac il bicycle show swap m

I am sorry Scott, but my wife had some last minute things come up and I couldn't make it today. I hope the show was a success and I will definitely be there next time.
  11. T

link to a vid on the H.A.M.B

That was a very cool vid. What a shop!
  12. T

New in Windy City

Tha art institute teaches metal fab? I did not know that! That's cool. Welcome to the group.
  13. T

Before & After Pics

There's some real lookers here. Nice job guys. I love the lines on that firebolt frame, never seen one before.
  14. T

sunday sunday sunday feb 20th pontiac il bicycle show swap m

Man I better get on the ball and get my Schwinn done! I will try to be there.
  15. T

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Nice one brother. Glad to see another guy in my area on here.
  16. T

soccer ...whats that all about?

I didn't watch game one of the soccer WC. I'm with Boris, I'm a rugby man as well. I'll wait till 2011 for the rugby WC. And it's going to be on NBC!
  17. T

New guy from Chicago

I'm glad to see another Illinoisan Welcome to the club. We have hats.
  18. T

Open Season on Pheasents.

Man I haven't been hunting for pheasants in years.
  19. T

Dragula De-Luxe

That looks really cool dude! I especially like the frame. That's a heck of an idea.
  20. T

New tandem find

LOL. I guess if you want to that's fine with me.
Back