Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Humungus

USA KAWASAKI BX200 vs JAPAN MTX BX200 vs "My KAWASAKI BX200 to MTX"

This Is my Kawasaki BX200 when I bought It Unrestored This is the USA version Kawasaki BX200 This is the Japan "Kawasaki" MTX Version This is my Kawasaki BX200 restored to an MTX *Rat Rod* "I Built It To The Max" With 1976 Yamaha Front Forks" No Comments On My Part Only Your...
  2. Humungus

$99 Walmart * HYPER * Bike 26" Fat Chopper Conversion *New Seat*

All Replys & Input Are Welcome... "The Good The Bad Or The Ugly" "One of a kind" 26" Black Steel Frame. Customized with Chrome 26 x 2.125 Rear Rim & 26 x 3.0 Kenda~Flame Fat Tire. And 20 x 1.75 Chrome Front Rim & 20 x 3.0 Kenda~Flame Fat Tire. With Dual Spring Front Forks. Chrome Chain...
  3. Humungus

Duh... How Do I Post Pictures ?

Been gone for a few years... What's the easiest way to post pics without Photobucket ?
  4. Humungus

Member Formally Known As roddy*piper

Hello, I Had to create a new account ( Humungus ). Because of log in problems to My old account ( roddy*piper ). "I hope they don't delete My old account". I put a lot of time and effort into it. My posts got lots of Views and, "I Like It". It would be a "Huge" loss to Rat Rod Bikes and it's...
Back