Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Humungus

$99 Walmart * HYPER * Bike 26" Fat Chopper Conversion *New Seat*

Not enough clearance for the Oversized Rear Tire. Had to put Lug Nuts on the inside of Axle. If one side rubs, the other side doesn't. "I can get it centered", but It takes "Forever". Argh... :headbang:
  2. Humungus

Had to raise the rear Fender to the upper mount, for Tire clearance. The front Fender is mounted where it goes on the Forks. *Scrambler* I Like That. But, I hate this Frame... "Looking for a Vintage 26" at Goodwill, Yard Sales, and Flea Markets." The chrome can be all rusted out. As long as the...
  3. Humungus

Bike $99 Parts $800 yowee wowee... How do You like It now ? Better ???
  4. Humungus

Almost broke my neck falling off that seat and shock post... Argh !!! "But it was so Comfortable" Anyways, I had to give in and install a Nana Seat. I was just trying to go against the Grain. "As Usual Being Myself"... LoL :crazy:
  5. Humungus

Member Formally Known As roddy*piper

I know but, "My friends name is Luke" It was an inside Joke... Thanks Anyways :wink1: Steve
  6. Humungus

Member Formally Known As roddy*piper

*STAR WARS* "Luke, I am your Father" LoL !!! "Let The Mayhem Begin" :headbang:
  7. Humungus

USA KAWASAKI BX200 vs JAPAN MTX BX200 vs "My KAWASAKI BX200 to MTX"

Hey, when you can't find the Original Parts or Afford Them. What else can you do? This is "RAT ROD BIKES" right? I was just showing that "My Bike also has Value" And, having a little fun at the same time... LoL ! "I'm Very Non Politically Correct" I don't say things people want to hear. Just to...
  8. Humungus

He watches My Threads... We've been friends for years... He knows who that post was directed at and what I did.
  9. Humungus

I remember not so long ago... When you searched Yamaha Moto-Bike. A Sea of Yellow Bikes. All the same, But In different Back Yards. Until my Thread came along and ruined the party... Now, you see gray ones, green ones. And, other peoples color Bikes. "Who are following in My Footsteps". All...
  10. Humungus

SOLD... $850.00 !!! "That's pretty close to what an all original BX200 Cost" https://www.ebay.com/itm/223580701819?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649
  11. Humungus

Like Spanky says: "AND HOW" much quicker !!! I had to turn the Wheel Mounts upside down, and Switch sides. "It was an Enigma" because, the Steering Tube was so Tall... "It took forever to solve the problem" Argh !!! :eek:
  12. Humungus

The "Butt" Seat is Not Cool. "But", I am 57 years old and 300 pounds. I'd rather have a Banana Seat with a Hi-Rise Sissy Bar. "But", the bike is a rider for exercise... "I live on an old Country Road". And, the Truckers like to run you in the Ditch."I Need To Dive Off Real Quick". Plus, this...
  13. Humungus

Still Waiting For "My Friend" LukeTheJoker ...
  14. Humungus

This Is my Kawasaki BX200 when I bought It Unrestored This is the USA version Kawasaki BX200 This is the Japan "Kawasaki" MTX Version This is my Kawasaki BX200 restored to an MTX *Rat Rod* "I Built It To The Max" With 1976 Yamaha Front Forks" No Comments On My Part Only Your...
  15. Humungus

All Replys & Input Are Welcome... "The Good The Bad Or The Ugly" "One of a kind" 26" Black Steel Frame. Customized with Chrome 26 x 2.125 Rear Rim & 26 x 3.0 Kenda~Flame Fat Tire. And 20 x 1.75 Chrome Front Rim & 20 x 3.0 Kenda~Flame Fat Tire. With Dual Spring Front Forks. Chrome Chain...
  16. Humungus

Duh... How Do I Post Pictures ?

Thanks !!! ;)
  17. Humungus

Duh... How Do I Post Pictures ?

Been gone for a few years... What's the easiest way to post pics without Photobucket ?
  18. Humungus

YAMAHA MOTO-BIKE J60 & KAWASAKI BX200 vs TOXIC MTX plus MONO SHOCK

Luke... Luke... "Where Are You"
  19. Humungus

YAMAHA MOTO-BIKE J60 & KAWASAKI BX200 vs TOXIC MTX plus MONO SHOCK

Thanks, Rat Rod for not deleting the roddy*piper posts. I put a lot of time and effort into them... Humungus
Back