Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Chain size

What is the chain size for shimano 333 hub it's on a malvern star dragster in aus
  2. C

Aussie muscle

Ta would have liked orig. but a multi will do the job thanks
  3. C

malvern star 2 star 1948

Oh qld australia
  4. C

malvern star 2 star 1948

Hi this is my fathers 1948 fixie He was so happy when he got this so he didnt have to saddle up the horse to go to school anymore I have fitted a 80/80 ladies seat, safe/t/light reflectors and miller generator The hubs and crank roller and ball bearings have been upgraded the oiler under the...
  5. C

Aussie muscle

Hi new here getting my 69 malvern star dragster going I'm hoping you can help with shifter cable info It has this shifter This is the frayed original hardware at both ends This is the 3 speed hub It is only short and all the 4 sales I find are too long Any ideas ta c.o.m.
  6. C

newbee qld australia

Hi new here thanks Steve for helping me register This is a couple of the beasts I think its a 69? malvern star, that i remember as a kid in build mode This is a 1948 2 star that my old man bought brand new, I treat this one like a baby Once I figure out which bit to post in I will tell you a...
Back