Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Mr. Farrell

Fisher Price, my first bike build.

thanx. :)
  2. Mr. Farrell

on the low low!!

yeah... it would be great to rake out the head tube but id have to pay to get it welded. i've thought about doing the bent springer but im not sure its gonna fit the style quite well. im goin for a motorcycle style. id love to put a triple tree fork on there, but that would end up making sit...
  3. Mr. Farrell

Fisher Price, my first bike build.

well.. it only took 2 effing years, but i finally finished this .... thing.
  4. Mr. Farrell

on the low low!!

ok... here's the pic with the 20" front wheel. i'd really like to get a couple inches lower with a 24"
  5. Mr. Farrell

Rat Rod pickup... but pedal powered!!!

that'll be awesome. good luck.
  6. Mr. Farrell

Whippet

very interesting... looking forward to seeing the results.
  7. Mr. Farrell

on the low low!!

ehhh. no access to welding, but whats your idea? ill get some pics as soon as the camera battery is charged up.
  8. Mr. Farrell

on the low low!!

bueller?........... bueller?
  9. Mr. Farrell

Backyard SoCal

great views. love the cat.
  10. Mr. Farrell

on the low low!!

Hey peeps... need some opinions on my trike build. i've had a trail mate regal sitting around for a while because we weren't happy with the frame design (square tubing and no character at all)... but i recently found out that i could remove the rear end, so now im looking into hookin it up...
  11. Mr. Farrell

headset wiggle

well... appears to have been an easy fix. i tightened up the adjustable race a few turns and now its solid.
  12. Mr. Farrell

headset wiggle

well.. i might have to rle that out then. the adjustable race is definitely not rubbing on the bearing cup. i think i just didnt tighten enough. im headin home now. well see what happens.
  13. Mr. Farrell

headset wiggle

hmmm... i didnt think about the bearing cups being different. guess ill check that when i get home. thanx for the help.
  14. Mr. Farrell

headset wiggle

correction... when i put on the adjustable race (on top) is when it was grinding. (not the crown race).
  15. Mr. Farrell

headset wiggle

hello old friends. long time no see. i just reassembled our 78 stingray and i noticed the front end is super wobbly. i can feel the headset moving back and forth when push/pull on the handle bars. i need to know which part of the headset i need to tighten to fix this. when i put on the crown...
  16. Mr. Farrell

The Reckless Kelly Trike

nice!! looks good. i love exhile cycles. no one makes bikes more ...... than russell.
  17. Mr. Farrell

Harbor Freight Bike Repair Stand - $30

nice... that's a deal!!
  18. Mr. Farrell

amazingly beautifull bike

yoooooooowza. that's super funky. i didnt notice the fork at first, i was too busy lookin at the rear.
  19. Mr. Farrell

headset gap

answers... the bearings cups were not removed. so, no confusion there. i did flip the bearing ring over and it seem to fit in the cup better, but still with the gap. the race is on right side up... but i did notice that the race only has a very narrow groove where it contacts the bearings...
Back