Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. U

Schwinn Exerciser Sprocket

$25+ shipping. Has a little surface rust and some scuffs but nothing terrible. Open to trades for muscle bike accessories or old school BMX parts.
  2. U

Shelby hot rod

At least you took those forks home so I didn't have to lol
  3. U

New builds coming soon - Frames back from powder coat

It's a Puch Challenger
  4. U

New builds coming soon - Frames back from powder coat

Stop by my powder coat guys and picked up my frames for some upcoming builds. Gonna be some fun ones. The girls Barracuda will be going back together mostly stock, the orange cantilever frame is going to be getting a lot of black hardware and some custom made accessories, and the white Puch BMX...
  5. U

Hawthorne rat rod - Swap meet take home

I think you guys are right.
  6. U

I was told it might be a Hawthorne, I'd have to look for a serial number but I personally don't concern myself with stuff like that. For $100 I feel like I stole it.
  7. U

I was at the Wethersfield CT Bike Festival today looking to sell a few things and well this thing followed me home. I was really just looking to grab a fork and some wheels for my Columbia, but hey sometimes you just need another whole bike. I've got a few plans, getting the headlight working...
  8. U

Save the DATE JUNE 9th, Wethersfield CT Bicycle Festival, Show, and Swap Meet

Was a great time, didn't sell much but I left with an awesome new ride
  9. U

** Found this Clown/Circus Bike While Garbage Picking **

I own two clown bikes, they are ridiculous to try and ride
  10. U

Save the DATE JUNE 9th, Wethersfield CT Bicycle Festival, Show, and Swap Meet

I'm planning on rolling down with a couple builds just to hangout and see what I might be able to take home too
  11. U

REDUCED Parts cleanout

Positron cables are sold
  12. U

REDUCED Parts cleanout

Price drop because I need space
  13. U

Exercise parts bike

One of those has been for sale, around here for cheap I might jump on it soon
  14. U

Exercise parts bike

I couldn't pass this thing up for the seat and sparkly gold grips, also get another crank and a decent set of pedals out of it so that's cool. I paid $35 for it, which if I tried hard enough I probably could have offered $20 and she would have said yes but I was frustrated from an already long...
  15. U

Foremost Swinger

With how cheap 1 piece cranks are it's not worth it. I mean if I was gonna restore it I'd look for a the correct one or fix this.
  16. U

REDUCED Parts cleanout

Doing some cleaning of the shop and figured I'd get rid of a few things I'll probably never use. Shipping is extra, I'll ship in whatever USPS flat rate package I can fit the item in. Feel free to throw offers or trades at me too BMX Pads Red V-Bar Rad Pad - $25 Blue Stem Pad Rad Pad - $18 All...
  17. U

REDUCED Vintage Derailleurs - Updated

One last push to move a couple of these
  18. U

MKS Esquartz Pedals

Pair of vintage MKS Esquartz, I believe they are 102's and not the 107's. Overall in good shape, with good bearings. They will clean up nicely. I figured I'd offer them here before I put them on ebay. $25 +shipping, will also take trades. I'm looking for a vintage red BMX chainring, 40-44t 110...
  19. U

Foremost Swinger

The threads are basically gone in the crank, I think that's why they shoved the adapter in. A 1/2" pedal slides right in and doesn't grab anything
  20. U

Foremost Swinger

I'm glad I got it now I need an Apollo and a Chopper and my muscle bike needs are mostly satisfied
Back