Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

60’s era cheetah

At my better half’s parents in another town, mother in law loves dump runs as much as I do (grew up poor in a rural area, only place to find parts to replace the ones I was always breaking😂) This dump let’s you pick and I had told her I was looking for bike stuff among other things. As I’m...
  2. R

The “Mark III” my sons first bike build

My 3 year old son shreds his little stacyC electric bike like a pro. He’s been riding since he was two. But it’s made him bicycle lazy😂 “Why learn to pedal a bicycle when I can twist a throttle?” I know from riding that a solid bicycle foundation makes you a much better motorcycle rider. Time to...
  3. R

My daughters first build

My daughter rides electric motorcycles and just starts gas bikes this year. She’s been in the garage tinkering with me since she was born. We decided last year to buy a Lowrider frame for her and her 3 year old brother to start a build this year. We got our frames from Lowrider.com and found...
  4. R

12” Lowrider/ retro/muscle bike?

Been looking for a heirloom project for my 3 year old and 5 year old. They enjoy bikes and wrenching, ride motorcycles. I wanted to create something nice for me to store away for their kids when they’ve outgrown them. So I found the 12” and 16” frames online and matching springer forks. I wanna...
  5. R

Good deal or nah?

Seen these a 5 hour drive from me. Just starting to appreciate the older stuff. Anyone tell me what I’m looking at? It’s a 5 bike lot for 200$ cad
Back