Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. KD5ZXG

Cut frame to accept layback brace?

If no obvious problems demand forewarnings, here's my rough plan: Want to cut the frame to a stub just tall enough for seatpost clamp. Then want to cut a long U down the back to clear the layback brace. Already a small thin U cut there, else the post clamp wouldn't work. Fortunately lots of...
  2. KD5ZXG

I swear they must have cut a skateboard in two...

Headlight seems a little strange too. I give points for drop mirror though. What exactly is going on there at the front of the battery box, watercooling? Or just looks that way... Wouldn't make any sense with front wheel flicking rocks at it...
  3. KD5ZXG

Shimming BB30 mid drive to fit American BMX/Cruiser Ashtabula bottom bracket

Only one chopstick hammered, cause I still need to get back apart to fix another issue. You can't see from this pic how the inside face levers badly because it isn't flat. A ring shaped depression seems paradoxically intended to center and straighten it on a BB30. That unsupported void needs to...
Back