Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Tizzle

SpaceLiner: DevilWing - build completed.

Awesome looking bike! Realy like way how all the components match! :D Where did you purchase those tires? What brand are they? And are they available in europe?
  2. Tizzle

the French moped

It's a stock french Peugeot fifties frame. But I changed the right upper chainstay. In this way both the chain and the chainguard have more room. I recently discovered something about the headlight. It's a daimon made in czech, so i thought nothing special... but it turned out to be a rare...
  3. Tizzle

Industrial revolution

final tuning done! painted the frame with a base coat today, next base layer tomorrow. and then a little bit of bondoing (as little as possible) a pity it was to dark, the flash makes the white almost fluorecent. 8)
  4. Tizzle

Industrial revolution

You're right about the amount steel that went into the bike :wink: just rode 20 km's on the bike the last 2 days, very smooth! curbs holes in the road, the suspensions straightens everything! :D now it's time for some tuning and after that, sanding en painting...
  5. Tizzle

the French moped

Thanks for all the great feedback! The rear bumper is stock, these are very common on dutch touring bikes. I just mounted it a little bit down the fender.
  6. Tizzle

Industrial revolution

This is my second attempt to build a cruiser. It has an overal industrial styling. It features a leaf spring front end and saddle drumbrake activated by pullrods sturmey archer 3 speed activated by pullrods the front end is supported by welded in front hubs for bearrings The bike is...
  7. Tizzle

the French moped

Let me introduce myself. I'm Teun from Holland. This is my first real attempt to build a cruiser, it has a kinda french moped thing to it. french fifties frame old peugeot moped rear rack weird 26 x 1 5/8 x 1 1/2 tyre and rim with twisted spoke rear wheel torpede rear hub moped headlight...
Back