Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. SlyKuza-Customz

Sly's B.T.R build (motorized)

so after a while of tinkering and .... breaking and words being said and some downtime away from my project. she is finally done. so as the story goes from where i left off i got the bike assembled with the dio engine i only ran that engine 3 times and the heli coil pulled out and caused an air...
  2. SlyKuza-Customz

its been a bit since i posted and i apologized but i had a catastrophe i took the engine apart to do some port work and noticed that my original stud fix with the heli coil (long story short torque wrench broke and pulled a stud by over tightening). and i noticed my doom... the case was .........
  3. SlyKuza-Customz

Rims are built i just gotta finish the true, waiting on the front monarch brake mount brackets im gonna fab those to fit the felt "Abraham" forks and then im gonna make a spacer for the rear that mounts to the rack mount holes for the complete disk setup and i still have to order the rear...
  4. SlyKuza-Customz

small update rims and hubs are here waiting on spokes and currently time stretching the rear a lil bit so its easier to spread by hand pic is kinda like i-spy ;)
  5. SlyKuza-Customz

Update!! Covers, speedometer, and custom exsaust have come in and are installed!!!! rim parts are all on the way more to come :rockout::rockout::rockout:
  6. SlyKuza-Customz

7/17/2018 hose for carb, and my bar ends showed up :) the other covers still arnt here so i put the stock covers back on while i tinker so i dont damage the chrome gonna order the exhaust on Friday and that leaves rims and brakes. i can see the finish line!!
  7. SlyKuza-Customz

(7/11/18) Head is finally here and man does it look sharp :inlove::inlove::inlove: dying to ride it at this point ;)
  8. SlyKuza-Customz

(7/9/18) my CDI and mag cover showed up today :rockout: the head should be here tomorrow or the next day :thumbsup:
  9. SlyKuza-Customz

thanks sdframe i really like how its turning out as well my engine head should be here in the next few days im really excited :) and ive decided to buy the tools i need to hand build my rims ive called the local bike places and asked them how much to build my rims and i just cant believe there...
  10. SlyKuza-Customz

Dr tankenstein i got the saddle off of amazon it was pretty cheap to but its pretty good quality seat in my opinion :)
  11. SlyKuza-Customz

6/29/18 my grips, stem, seat post, and seat show up. but i had to modify one of the grips so it would accept the throttle tube that was pretty easy with a dremmel then i threw some paint on the clamps and mounted the bars. after putting the seat together and putting it in there i didnt like how...
  12. SlyKuza-Customz

Any motorbicycle clubs in oregon??

im looking for any motor bicycle clubs near me or some mates that wanna go ride every now and then we could start one if there isnt anything around in oregon Let me know :thumbsup:
  13. SlyKuza-Customz

6/28/18 just a little status report from the tinkering ha. perfomance throttle has arrived and has been installed the motor has been pulled back apart to paint the Jug and wait for the covers and head that are on the way :) getting closer and closer i cant wait to hear it purrrrr! :rockout:
  14. SlyKuza-Customz

i probably wont get a boost bottle but maybe after i build the headlight. and as far as the space in between the rear tire and seat tube check out this gem. i def will be getting one. gonna put the battery for the headlight in it and probably the boost bottle if i get one lol...
  15. SlyKuza-Customz

Hey BTW Pete does that boost bottle actually improve performance? im told it just helps with 4 stroking
  16. SlyKuza-Customz

6/23/18 got a few more parts today, chain tensioner, brake lever, kill switch and front peddastool mount vibration pad :) starting to look like a motorcycle :) im def gonna cut those u bolts down a bit there so fkn long XD but im still waiting on my seat, seat post, seat clamp, new...
  17. SlyKuza-Customz

Nice Bike i like the motor mount thats pretty awesome and i know the sparkplug boot is going to be an issue but fred makes a 5.5cc slant spark plug head for this reason :) - Sly https://shop.crmachine.com/product.sc?productId=73&categoryId=15
  18. SlyKuza-Customz

thanks for the heads up man the local motorized bicycle group has kinda said the same thing but there are ways of getting it in there :) the guys at arrow get them to fit all the time heres there pic of the same frame with there exhaust. i know its gonna be tight but ha who doesnt like it tight...
  19. SlyKuza-Customz

6/22/18 engine came in today and man is it amazing :) smoothed out the ports cleaned her up and put her back together leaving the head loose for my cnc fred head im getting more parts should arive tomorrow oh and i got the gas tank mounted LOL more to come :) she is coming...
  20. SlyKuza-Customz

(6/20/18) The engine kit has been ordered along with the correct stem and seatpost clamp, performance throttle, brake levers, kill switch, grips, seat and seat post i also found some foam im gonna use as some anti vibration kinda damper in between the metal parts like the gas tank and mounts...
Back