Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Brian macumber

Does anyone have any info on this Firestone 500?

Looks like the one I bought about a year ago But in a lot better shape.
  2. Brian macumber

Anybody sniffing BO 19 in the air?

I might can jump in with this Firestone in class 1 maybe figure out something for a class 2 build but definitely want to do the Firestone.
  3. Brian macumber

Possible first customer build?

Took the bike to work Friday and my co-worker loved it. Got my money for it gonna miss it because I think it turned out great.
  4. Brian macumber

What have you been riding lately?

What is the red bike haven't seen one before?
  5. Brian macumber

Spent the last couple of weekends to sand down to the original red paint as best as I could. I think it turned out great if he doesn't want it I'll just add it back into my stable. While working on the chain guard I uncovered the model.
  6. Brian macumber

What have you been riding lately?

Took the 64 Columbia out for a shake down yesterday it rides really smooth. Then a little later I took Middle Aged out for a cruise around the neighborhood. Think I need to raise the seat a little bit but overall it's a real good rider.
  7. Brian macumber

Who's in?

I will have to see if I have anything for a muscle bike probably have something for a Frame would need everything else though.
  8. Brian macumber

Didn't really have any intention on selling any of my bikes. It's a co-worker who saw a couple pictures of my bikes and asked if I wanted to sell one so I had 2 of the Columbia's I hadn't done anything with. Plus I needed a little room so I told him I would sell that one. Don't really want to...
  9. Brian macumber

Took the bike to work to show it to him and now he has changed his mind and wants me to patina it up for him. I stripped the bike down last weekend and seen the original paint color on the fork it was originally red. So I wondered if there was any red left under the green took some sandpaper and...
  10. Brian macumber

9th Annual OddJob Awards - BO 18 Winners!

Got my OJ award today going to have to get a picture frame for the certificate and figure out how I want to mount the award on my bike. Thanks a lot again for the award OJ.
  11. Brian macumber

Stainless Scrapper

Awesome build love the look of it.
  12. Brian macumber

FearSteer (a.k.a. crash and burn)

Was wanting to see you ride this hope you get to finish it up.
  13. Brian macumber

☠☠️ ᗷᑌ丅丅ᗴᖇᗷᗩᒪᒪ ᗷᗩᑎᗪᎥ丅 3.0 ☠️☠

Love the red black and white colors I want to use it for a hot rod theme build with some old school flames.
  14. Brian macumber

Lucky Strike

Thanks Trying to keep each build a different color Just used the color combo on some lucky Strikes Made them from a cheap bmx handle bar and a Wald handle bar
  15. Brian macumber

Middle Aged

I went back yesterday and fixed it. I think it was because I accidentally downloaded the pictures twice somehow . Once I deleted the second set of pics the thumbnails went away. I guess if you don't use the downloaded thumb pics it just puts them at the bottom of the post.
  16. Brian macumber

Guess it's not going to be a build after I showed him the pics of the 64 Columbia he liked the way it looked. He said he wanted something vintage So I'm just going to put some new tubes and change out the tires and make a couple dollars and some room in the shed.
  17. Brian macumber

Lucky Strike

starting point was this 70 Rollfast made a custom tank trying to mimic on the chain guard I used.I had another fun and frustrating time again this build off. https://ratrodbikes.com/forums/build-off-18-class-1-build-journals.252/
  18. Brian macumber

Return of the “Hey, that’s cool!” thread...

Definitely one of the best bicycle forums no little trolls talking crap about this and that!
  19. Brian macumber

Middle Aged

Thanks it just got done raining when I got there and my wife pointed it out. I love a root beer float too but can't remember when I last had one so too long lol.
Back