Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

The beginning

Here is where I am so far
  2. B

Headlight

Thank ya. Good link and great choices
  3. B

Headlight

Who makes a great reliable Vintage Bullet Headlight ? I’ve been looking and most of them look good but don’t perform very well. Light flickers, mount is junk, body is cheap plastic. Any good ones out there? Help, Please Thanks
  4. B

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Thank ya sir
  5. B

I'm looking for brake and shifter cable housing. I find it but ya gotta buy 50 ft of it. Does anyone sell it by to foot?
  6. B

Yeah, I'm ordering cables for a tandem bike. They should be long enough
  7. B

I like the way the wing back apehangers look. Will they work with the brake levers and shifter? I'm new to this so please help
  8. B

Here we go again.my Dozer.

Ok. Sorry
  9. B

Another question. After I install my apehangers, I will need to replace cables. When ya buy cables, are they real long so I can cut to fit? Or do I look for extra long cables? Thanks
  10. B

Alright. Problem solved
  11. B

Will Do. Thank you very much
  12. B

I think the seatpost on the Dolomite measures 28.6mm but I can't find a layback post with that measurement. A little help here. Please
  13. B

NOOB from Texas

Thank ya Sir
  14. B

Alright. Thanks. I think I'm gonna need the layback seat post too. Are those posts strong enough without that brace?
  15. B

Howdy! DAYUMM! That triple tree and bars look outstanding! I just got the cheap fat tire Dolomite and could you tell me what size the bar clamp is, so I can order some ape hangers? Love your bike
  16. B

NOOB from Texas

Alright. Thank you
  17. B

NOOB from Texas

Ok. Thanks
  18. B

NOOB from Texas

I asked a couple of questions down in Fat Bikes. Guess they don't like my thoughts. No answers. Oh well. I gave it a try
  19. B

Street Cruiser

Well, I thought someone would help a guy out Must be asking something stupid. Sorry. Won't do that again
  20. B

NOOB from Texas

Yeah, I just need to figure out how high I want to go
Back