Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Log Home

Best Fat Bike in the $400.-$600. range?

Got it ! :eek:
  2. Log Home

Blew my $600. range and ordered this: :eek: Should be here Friday. :13: I'll post up some "Real" pictures as soon as it arrives. Super Deluxe WalGoose !
  3. Log Home

Here we go again.my Dozer.

Let me go and have a look. I'm looking for the 15" ones that go straight up instead of the V shape. Do they ship out fast?
  4. Log Home

Returned the green and have one of these on the way: Looks like a good Ape Hanger candidate to me. :eek:
  5. Log Home

I need a couple pair of 15" Apes. Most of the sellers of these bars are in a coma and never answer messages.
  6. Log Home

What's the difference between the White & Burgundy Mongoose Vinson bikes?

I'm reading the white version has better tires and a wider frame. Can anyone tell me the differences please besides the colors?
  7. Log Home

That burgundy is looking sweet though. :43:
  8. Log Home

Good move returning the Juneau for a Vinson?
  9. Log Home

Might return this green Juneau and get the Mongoose Vinson. Just can't decide on the white or burgundy Vinson. I like the frame of the Vinson much better. What ya think?
  10. Log Home

Should I peel the Mongoose stickers off or leave them on? Might have too much neon green if I peel them all off. :43: What ya think?
  11. Log Home

Any damage to the paint finish after removing the stickers? Did you just peel them or use some kind of a solution?
  12. Log Home

Should I remove all the Mongoose stickers from this bike? What ya think? Look better with the straight seat post?
  13. Log Home

Forgot that I'll have 4 brake/shift cables to change when I add the apes. :13: Plus this thing does not even come with a kickstand. Anyone have any ideas for a kickstand for this bike?
  14. Log Home

Here's what I'm starting with. Have a lay back seat post and cloud nine seat so far. Just need an nice set of black Apes to get me styling. :eek: Would that seat look better on a straight seat post?
  15. Log Home

Best place to order 13" Ape Hangers in black?

Yea, that is looking like the only places to get any Ape's from.
  16. Log Home

How tall are those Ape's ?
  17. Log Home

What is the best Fat Bike to purchase in the $400.-$600 range in the United States? Thanks.
  18. Log Home

Best place to order 13" Ape Hangers in black?

Looking for the best place to order 13" Ape Hangers in black? Sorry if this is in the wrong section. :eek:
Back