Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Eleven

37 CCM

I lived for 20 years in my grandparent's house...i've always been fascinated by one of my late grandfather's friend, Mr.Roof...He used to tell me he had the same bike since his childhood, raced the bike and bla bla bla...At age 85, everyday he took the bike for a ride until disease struck, he...
  2. Eleven

Winter Bike

Hey guys...how about a winter bike build-off...i live in Quebec and i just can't stop riding. i'm gonna build a bike for the hard winters we have here and believe me it's gonna go far beyond the studded tires...just join in if you're interested...i'm gonna post pictures pretty soon. if we all...
  3. Eleven

week-end quickie

Found this bike on friday and decided to spend the weekend giving it a little love...it's a CCM Imperial GT #k795132...it has 28 inches coaster brake in the rear and a 26 in the front...I simply painted it and i dropped the fenders...total cost 0$...it's fast and fun!!! Old brokks seat i had...
  4. Eleven

Baby rod

It's a 12' bike i made for my niece about 3 years ago...it was painted pink and i had a huge surprise when i stripped it...Chrome...so i made the flashiest little girl bike ever...good thing is that the bike came back to my place this week, so i will be able to make an other little girl...
  5. Eleven

Humphrey Olympic

Found this bike in an antique shop for 35$...it's a Humphrey Olympic, cant't figure the year since no website seems to have heard of Humphreys. It's Canadian and it's equipped mostly qith CCM parts (Hubs, handles)...i'm actually in the process of stripping the paint to start from bare metal (it...
  6. Eleven

Finally finished

I'm really proud of my baby...i promised my girlfrien the project was over...juts can't wait to start the new one... It's hard to make a new bike look Rad...but i think i did it well...New frame with old parts like the Sturmey 3 speed and the incrdible seat...looks old but 90% new!!!
  7. Eleven

My Rat

Sorry i did'nt say more of myself in the first place...but i'm starting to get how it's working now...I'm from Quebec, Canada and i've always loved bicycles...i Have a couple of cool rides (Haro, Specialized) but nothing is more fun than making a bike unique...i'm 34 now and i can't seem to stop...
Back