Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. scorpion1

'61 Schwinn Traveler complete resto

Did this for my daughter a short while back, kinda pleased with it. :grin: More pics to follow
  2. scorpion1

Kulana Moon Dog Cruiser finished

I was given this as a complete mess. Went thru it all via full disassembly and re-assembly, bearings, cables etc......... Love it.
  3. scorpion1

Cannondale 3.0 resto question, HELP!

Restoring/re-assembling for a friend who has had it for years. I'm impressed by this sr300, never seen one til now. I dont normally repair high end bikes and this one has me baffled. The rear hub on the cassette side has the mounting axle bolt(?) that is too short to put a nut on. How does this...
  4. scorpion1

Couple of cool old bikes I saw on Campus

I have seen quite a few neat bikes on the University campus, i'm gonna start taking photos
  5. scorpion1

My Streeeeeetch Cruiser

Had to have it, 4" wide tires, chopper forks and all :rockout:
  6. scorpion1

Cranbrook gets new life, full resto

Hey folks, new here, got this as an old rusted mess. Completely dismantled every part, nut and bolt. Dropped the fenders down on the tires and added some leather handgrips and trim to match the seat. The chain is not rusted, i painted it brown. Left the chainguard off, looks better imo. Paint...
Back