Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. CannonCam

Murray Astro Flite

Mid 60’s Murray Astro Flte cruiser bike. Awesome retro piece. Everything works. Believe it’s all original. Tank has a rust hole otherwise normal surface to be expected. Horn doesn't work. Awesome for restore or rat rod build. $200 pick up in the lehigh valley area PA or will ship at your expense
  2. CannonCam

Schwinn Racer Wheel Options

I picked a 62 Racer that is complete minus the wheels. It looks to have everything necessary to route brake cables, etc but I'd prefer to run it as a coaster or even better a 2 speed kickback. I'm having an issue tracking down wheels for it though as these are narrow 26" rims. Any...
  3. CannonCam

1956 Schwinn Black Phantom

BARN FIND! 1956 BF Goodrich Black Phantom bicycle by Schwinn. Chicago built! 26" wheels. Great starting point for a restoration project or ride it as a rat rod! Comes with the original rear rack. I'm not sure if the seat is original but will come with another as well. There's normal surface rust...
  4. CannonCam

BF Goodrich Black Phantom and ? Schwinn

Few barn picks from today. Any ideas what the green one is and appx value of each? Nothing has been touched yet, they collected dirt for 40 years. Serial puts the Black Phantom at 56. Doesn't look like the seat is original. I do have the rack and another seat but I think it's the original one...
  5. CannonCam

Ross Commander?

Making room for new projects. My build off 60's Ross (Commander?). $300 shipped lower 48
  6. CannonCam

Sears MX NFL

Any ideas on value of this one? Sears MX NFL edition. Came across two other similar non NFL bikes. Seem to be murray built. Not sure if they are worth picking up or not.
  7. CannonCam

Huffy Buckaroo

I know most of these aren't that sought after but picked this up and it's in real good shape. The seat is awesome. Anyone have an idea what it'd be worth? Not expecting any sort of big numbers but haven't found any others around.
  8. CannonCam

Kent International?

Came across this sweet ride and can't find anything on the internet about it. Anyone have any ideas on history/value?
  9. CannonCam

Custom Ross

Here's my build off bike. I just don't have the space for it right now. You can find the full build on the build off 13 page. This thing has made quite the transformation. Needs nothing, it's a rider. Love it but the space is priority #1 right now. $375
  10. CannonCam

Rocketman aka Skyhawk

11. CannonCam

RRBBO13 Rocketman

Wasn't going to enter anything but have to try and not finish last in this build off in the voting :D Don't have any welding skills or equipment to try but should manage. Picked this Ross? Coast King? frame along with a fastback Speedster about a month ago. Love the space age frames so this...
  12. CannonCam

Big Lot

https://poconos.craigslist.org/bik/d/lots-of-vintage-bicycles/6583080383.html
  13. CannonCam

Spaceliner relative?

Anyone have an idea on what this is? Can't find any markings/no badge on it
  14. CannonCam

Big Collection Valuation Questions

Helping a local shop owner sell off his collection of vintage bikes, he's got a few hanging in the shop, and a lot more in storage I have not got to yet (I'm not too sure what's there aside from an Excelsior without the tank and front fender). I'll have some at the Lehigh Valley Velodrome swap...
  15. CannonCam

Schwinn Cruiser 5 Value

Picked this April of 1980 built Schwinn Cruiser 5 Speed today. A bit of surface rust that I can buff out pretty easily. 5 Speed with rear drum brake.All complete but needs tires, chain, cables and the seat is a bit crooked. Will clean up well. Looking for a ballpark on what to list it for. The...
  16. CannonCam

Long Spring Seat

SOLD Very long spring seat from a 30's Schwinn. No cover. In pretty good shape for the age. $75 shipped
  17. CannonCam

Roadmaster Luxery Liner and JC Higgins Colorflow

Picked these today along with another frame I can't ID (put that in the ID section). They look to have been outside for some time. Doesn't look like either cranks are correct. The Roadmaster is rad, the original owner was an artist and painted some cool designs on it in the 60's. It should clean...
  18. CannonCam

Pre War Frame ID

Picked this today and cannot find any markings or a serial l number anywhere on it. Has a pretty distinctive star pattern skip tooth chainring on it. The saddle is rad as well, very long springs. Any ideas on make/model?
  19. CannonCam

JC Higgins tank/parts, Roadmaster Luxery Liner parts

Came into another Colorflow frame and fork as well as an old Luxury Liner frame. Looking for a tank for the colorflow, as well as a chain guard and skirts (flares) and rear rack. Don't have to be in good shape at all Sold the Roadmaster
  20. CannonCam

Evans Colson Sonic Scout

I'm all done with mine. Big difference from before and after. It's not everyones cup of tea but I'm pretty happy with how it came out!
Back