Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. PeteMcP

Debut eBike build underway - 'BLUE BAMBOO' stretch cruiser

Well, Corona virus may be in all the headlines right now, but I've eventually succumbed to another kind of bug, eBikes, God forbid! Scored a great deal on a one-off, show winning, stretch cruiser on eBay here in the UK that I just knew I'd regret if I didn't snap it up. After my 'best offer' was...
  2. PeteMcP

Help needed to identify this bike please

Please help clarify exactly what I'm looking at here. Sellers lists this as a Schwinn Stingray - but that's not what I see. Nirve, possibly?
  3. PeteMcP

24" Rear Fender wanted

HELP! Desperately looking to buy a 24" rear fender for my motorized Build No. 3. pictured below. (Build thread on this forum). I'm located in the UK (soon to move to Spain in the next few weeks) and try as I might, I just can't locate a suitable rear fender to help finish off this build. Managed...
  4. PeteMcP

No. 3 build ready to kick off...

The parts stash for my No. 3 motorized bicycle build has begun to grow. I just bid on and won a suitable 'vintage' motor for the project on eBay - a spiffy 1946 Gnome et Rhone 2 stroke featuring hand change gears - which I bagged for the unbelievably stingy sum of 19 pounds, way less than the...
  5. PeteMcP

'DECOLINER' build underway...

After discovering Jim Henderson's TRM Spaceliner build thread I was impressed enough to take a crack at building my next motorized bike using one of his grp Convertible tanks. I recently corresponded with Jim and was told the tanks were in stock for immediate shipping. Deal done! At about the...
  6. PeteMcP

Motorized C90 scene - new to me, maybe not you

So you know how it is. One minute you're surfing the interweb looking at motorized bicycle stuff, when out of the blue something pops up you weren't expecting. (nah....not THAT kind of stuff, lol) Happened to me yesterday when a photo of a motorized BMX rig loomed into my on-line search. A few...
  7. PeteMcP

Hi from a new member - in the UK

Hi folks, Thought I'd say hi from the UK and post some pics of my first motorized bicycle build - an INDIAN Board Tracker tribute. I commenced sourcing all the parts for this build in March and managed to input 4-5 hours a week on its construction till I finished her up earlier today...
Back