Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Unclefester1978

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

Rat 67 stingray with salvaged Pinstripe ....it with my son's 70 stingray jr.... original paint
  2. Unclefester1978

And ol dad's latest. 73 fastback
  3. Unclefester1978

Few of our family schwinns
  4. Unclefester1978

78 schwinn tornado

78 schwinn tornado all original tractor tires missing number plates and front forks are tweaked pretty good... tear in back corner of seat and front reflector cracked one peddle is broke as well.. $125 plus shipping usually $50-75
  5. Unclefester1978

show us your chick bikes heres mine

71 fair lady and 71 jr... bro and sis reunited ! Wooo
  6. Unclefester1978

New from St. Louis area

Here's a 1940s j.c. Higgins (we think!) Hah... with 70s western flyer parts and fresh treads... rides like a freakin cloud.
  7. Unclefester1978

New from St. Louis area

Awesome ride ! I'm south of you in Springfield and recently joined Ratrod bikes as well the guys and gals here are top notch and super knowledgeable... I was just going to give my cheap opinion for your ride ..buy a donor bike at local goodwill or yard sale and transfer the parts you need to...
  8. Unclefester1978

Western Flyer Buzz Bike Eliminator

Awesome buzz....!!! I have a rat one rusty as can be! I also have a set of correct bars that are soaking as of now if you'd like John I can send pics see if they are what you'd like ??? ...I am in Missouri .....great find lucky dog!!!
  9. Unclefester1978

Skip tooth restomod help!!!

Wondering if anyone has info on this frame?? Love the skip tooth but have no parts so we're building a rat with it... hope you enjoy...
  10. Unclefester1978

Fresh meat !

Thank you glad to be here... rust is not a crime!!
  11. Unclefester1978

Fresh meat !

Thank you happy to be here is appreciate it
  12. Unclefester1978

Fresh meat !

New here just wanted to show some of our work comin outta southern Missouri.. love the rat style of all genres appliances cars anything rusty and cool...
Back