Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Delivery Bike question

I got this delivery bike and worksman front loader a while ago. Fixed up the delivery bike, new bearings, new chain, new 7 speed internal hub. Cleaned up nice and i want to move on to the worksman project. Any idea what the value of this would be?
  2. S

Bike fork/truss ID help?

Any idea what these may have come from?
  3. S

Monark Super Deluxe - info please

Thanks kingdis. Your avatar cracks me up every time. i am trying to get an idea of value in the current condition. I’ve got way to many bikes and need to cull the herd,
  4. S

Additional pictures. Any idea on year. I know the serial number will help but I’m unable to get it off the plate on the bottom right now. Value as is? thanks
  5. S

Barn find. Found it an old storage building.. still has air in the tires. Missing the front light but I have one at the house. cant read the serial number. I’ll get it tomorrow when I get it home. The tag is on the under bracket but I just can’t read it. Looks like original paint.
  6. S

Shipping whole bike options

Thanks Sandman. I appreciate the info. Got a few bikes in going to unload and wanted to make sure I could ship.
  7. S

Shipping whole bike options

What’s the most efficient method to ship a whole bike?
  8. S

Monark rear rack

Sold
  9. S

Monark rear rack

Sorry
  10. S

Monark rear rack

SOLD.....I have a rear rack from a Monark that I can part with. $25.00 plus shipping from 28557.
  11. S

SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

My updated low gravity. Powder Coated and updated with wood accents, including a wood chain guard.
Back