Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. A

Word up (SFV in the house)

It's Uh-mazing. I'd like to see the new board track racer when it's done. Did you get the Whizzer already built or put it together yourself? I just bought a new cruiser, and I'm thinking of putting a motor in it, maybe a Whizzer motor if I can find one. But I have never done any ratrodding...
  2. A

What is that gorgeous bike with the motor and the monarch springer fork? I'm drooling.
  3. A

Amac's my nickname...

Excellent. I'm adding you as friends now. We're going to need a gang name, and some kind of patch or matching jackets.... we can take turns being gang leader, and we'll have to have some amazing initiation rituals. start brainstorming.
  4. A

Amac's my nickname...

I live in L.A., and I am new to rat rod culture, but I'm pretty sure it suits me fine. I have a Felt cruiser on order, should be arriving in June, and then I will be raising general heck in the streets of L.A., and you all are invited. Let's start a gang. I mean it. Amac
  5. A

I live in mid-town L.A. Can we start a rat rod biker gang? Pleeeease???? :) Nice to meet you. Let's rally.
Back