Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

Help! Ideas for Bicycle Sidecar Project for Dog

Thank you guys for the ideas. :)
  2. D

VINTAGE BICYCLE ADS

It's cool. :)
  3. D

Moving to Tucson

Nice. :)
  4. D

Guys, I'm also thinking of attaching something to the side car for my dog's safety while the bicycle is moving. Maybe a leash would do? I found this double-ply dog leash when I 'm searching online. I think it'll be a perfect custom attachment to the side car. What do you say? Do you have any...
  5. D

When a crazy idea becomes reality

Wow. A really crazy idea that turned out to be one of the smartest ones :)
  6. D

It's nice that you can attend a lot of shows. Is Deva Dubs near the Shrewsbury?
  7. D

I'll go for the welded one. It will be able to support even a heavy dog
  8. D

Yeah. It's looking great. That's definitely a heard-turner.
  9. D

I like this idea. The fact that it's deep, it'll be safer for the dog. It can sit or lay down whenever he wants to.
  10. D

Looking good.I would have to say that the design is really unique :)
  11. D

Bright Satin looks good because of the sheen. You won't need to worry about moisture and smudge at all. You've got a good idea :)
  12. D

I would have to agree. That makes sense. Anyway, I need to focus more on the space for the dog and too wide space for my Border Collie is not a good idea
  13. D

Wow! That's incredible. I can't wait to see the finished product. :)
  14. D

Vintage Bikes Enthusiast

What kind of project you are currently working on?
  15. D

I like your ideas. Is it better if we provide a space for a human passenger in the side car, or should we make it entirely for the dog only?
  16. D

Guys, we decided to start a project for our Border Collie. We all agreed to create a bicycle sidecar for him so we can take him on our long bicycle rides. Do you have any ideas? Appreciate your suggestions.
  17. D

Powder Coat vs Paint

In bicycle restoration, we always make use of powder coating and Lumen coating. It makes the bicycle light up at night.
  18. D

Spray chrome

I think we can use this spray chrome idea for one of our bicycle restoration projects. It's a good thing we have a rusty bicycle frame. I'm targeting a mirror-like finish. :nod:
  19. D

Vintage Bikes Enthusiast

Thanks! I'll check that out. I am planning to install it on the bicycle we are currently working on as a design and for night time use.
Back