Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 1dryman

Schwinn Sting Ray??

Hey Guys, Not very familiar with Schwinn brand bikes and looking at a Sting Ray. What are originals going for these days?
  2. 1dryman

Layback Seat Post

Looking for a 13/16 layback seat post for my 65 Murray Jet Fire. Anybody have one- [/URL][/IMG]
  3. 1dryman

1965 Murray Jet Fire

Hey Guys, got this two weeks ago during Easter weekend. Its all apart now, cleaning and greasing it. Would like some input as to how big of tires I can go with. Thinking of going with 26x2.5 (sunlite revulotuions) and doing away with the fenders. What do you all think, will they fit. Any input...
  4. 1dryman

Painting Letters on Tires

Hey Guys, Any advice on painting letters on tires. As to what you guys are using for this purpose. I did mine with white sharpie a while back but it seems its starting to crack.
  5. 1dryman

reconditioning tires

Hey Guys, Wondering if anybody out there has any ideas on how I would be able to give my tires a recondition if that's possible. My rear tire is a little cracked across the thread and dried. Any suggestions? The front tire has more damage to it, its also cracked and dried but this one has a 3-4...
  6. 1dryman

Hello from Galveston

Hello guys, I'm Rick (1dryman) from Galveston and here to show you all what I bought which I think is a 68 Sears 5-Speed Spyder. Mostly original I think, any feed back on what is not original is appreciated. I did already cleaned it and got the chain in good condition, I also took it to the...
Back