Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Easy Skywalker

Baby blue Lady cruiser

Hi! Hope you guys are all okay, been 'away" (as in way too busy) for a while. Made some time to finish the lady cruiser I wanted to do for a while now. The frame is from an 28" abandoned bike I saw laying in the street for more then 3 months and each time it got in a worse state. So I decided to...
  2. Easy Skywalker

Pics of nice hotrods...

Hi guys, I haven't posted much lately, but I still check the forum regularly and I still work on bikes :mrgreen: I took my sons to the Bottrop Kustom Kulture thing last friday, I thought some of you would enjoy some pictures. http://www.flickr.com/photos/easyskywalker/sets/72157605468954680/...
  3. Easy Skywalker

Little red cruiser

Found this yesterday at a thriftstore. 5 Euro (Sorry, Hugo!). 20" wheels, very rusty, but working. I'm fixing it for my youngest. We haven't decided yet what it's becoming, a klunker or a muscle-bike... Boardtracker perhaps?
  4. Easy Skywalker

Hudson cruiser

Saw this nice cruiser standing in my street. Started to take a look. Owner shows up: I know this guy! But he had to go before I could talk him into letting me test-ride it :lol: Can't find much about it. It's called 'Hudson', it's a bit longer then regular cruisers, and has a Nexus 7-speed. The...
  5. Easy Skywalker

Chuck Taylor Custom

Perhaps it's old news, but I like the custom Converse All Stars! Check http://www.converse.com if you want to make your own Chucks!
  6. Easy Skywalker

From city-bike to BMX, (with pictures, haha!)

After repairing son #1's regular ride, son #2 could not stay behind. He also totally thrashed his bike, fork bend, fenders worn out, chain and derailer had seen better days... He said he wanted a BMX, with pegs, dad! Took him to the shop to choose his own colour: green! Cut up some old Jawa...
  7. Easy Skywalker

Old school lowrider from da Lowlands

This was in 1934: A lowrider called "Streamline" ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEIPxtWXILM
  8. Easy Skywalker

Choppernation Amsterdam 2007

5 day event, with dragracing, pixie-racing, coolest bike contest, and what not. Could only be there on Saturday, but had a blast! The cruise through Amsterdam was awesome, should have filmed more, but on the canals it sometimes got a bit hectic, so you'd probably need a camera-mount. I saw...
  9. Easy Skywalker

Dutch lowrider to be

I have been thinking about building a lowrider for a while now, and seeing all the cool stuff that's been made here, the itch got worse. I wanted to do it this summer, I have time off, and it would be really nice to have it finished before the FBI in Amsterdam (end of July)... So here it goes...
  10. Easy Skywalker

Birthday present for my son. New picture! And movie!

I asked my oldest what he'd like for his 9th birthday, and he said: "Only a bike!" :D But it had to be a long one. So I got this of of our version of Craigslist. It's a quite 'cheap' brand, the welding isn't very tidy, stickers are crap, but other then that it's okay, nice 24" wheels. And...
  11. Easy Skywalker

J C Higgins Flightliner

I'm bidding on this bike on our local "Craigslist". Seems to be in good shape. What would be an okay price to pay?
  12. Easy Skywalker

Anyone ever heard of Roam Design?

Bought this cyclo-cross/racing-bike today, to replace my old Gazelle, which suffered a lot from the crash I made a few weeks ago. Nice bike, quite stiff, will be fast, haha. But I've never heard of the brand Roam Design. I'm pretty sure it's US made. Anyone got any info on it?
  13. Easy Skywalker

Schwinn Spitfire for sale in Holland

This Schwinn is for sale. It's a skiptooth and was last used by a hippy in the 60's (the ad says). They want about $220 for it, and it needs 'some work'. Is it worth it? I think it desparately needs a paintjob... :lol:
  14. Easy Skywalker

Raleigh Chopper Rat

Finally got it in a reasonable state, so my oldest son can ride it. Haven't found the org. stickers with logo's yet, and I'm thinking about making a nice lid for the shifter, but other than that, everything works. And ofcourse there's a Freak Bike Militia sticker on it, Chainsaw! :D
  15. Easy Skywalker

Bottrop Kustom Kulture 2007-thingy

Went to check the custom culture thing (http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2006) at our neightbours (Germany, that is), very nice! It was at a small airport, bit hard to find (using the routenet.nl). And had to borrow a car (wife and oldest son to zoo, also in Germany). But that...
  16. Easy Skywalker

Crash...

This morning I did a nice somersault over some lady's car, while demolishing it's side, bumper and front-window (I didn't get a proper look, though). I demonstrated gravity by smacking my body, still holding on to my bike, against the asphalt on the other side of the car. That stuff is pretty...
  17. Easy Skywalker

500 km on my speedo

I just passed 500 km on my RRBBO-cruiser, last night. Although not fully original, cause I installed the speedo after about ten days the bike was finished. But I thought that was quite quick (since I do a lot of cycling on my racing bike, these days). What I also thought was quick ( :lol: )...
  18. Easy Skywalker

This has nothing to do with bicycles...

But I thought it was funny. My boys goofin' around. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmLNoH1RsTU
  19. Easy Skywalker

Hollywood cruiser

Found this bike on the internet yesterday, very nearby. It had my name all over it. Really! It's some vague brand called 'Easy-Bike'. The guy asked $90, which is pretty cheap, around here. I thought I'd pick it up, probably for parts (maybe building a lowrider this summer, could use almost...
Back