Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. SuperNiac

"Deathwish" or the cheap way

Heeyyy everyone here's a very small project, just a little something. This story begins in january 2017 when I'm given this : A motobecane Minivelo from the late 70's, the exact same one my ex had but it's pretty rusted. Here's what it looked like brand new : The bike was given to me...
  2. SuperNiac

Looking for blueprints

As the title says, I'm looking for any blueprints/plans of the original schwinn krates (the one with the small front wheel). If anyone came across some or has scans of the originals I'd love to have a look. Ideally I'm looking for plans with the original dimensions.
  3. SuperNiac

Scratch build : "Experiment 001"

Hey everyone, here's my entry for this winters build off. I've already started building but forgot to create the thread sorry :/ My goal here is just to ry out new techniques and new styles I haven't already messed with. I apologize in advance as the bike will surely not be finished by the end...
  4. SuperNiac

The "Spitfire"

Hey everyone, I'm starting yet another build, wich hopefully is going to be quick. Here's my base! This bent frame is the remains of what once was a sign bike for SBC Cycles in London. The bike looked like this : It was destroyed and then stripped before ending in my garage. The whole build...
  5. SuperNiac

Gitane Boardtracker

Hey guys, it's me again heh. I was planning on finishing my lowrider before my two month trip, but I instead chose to build an old frame I had for my girlfriend. Here's what we are working with. This bike was given to me by my highschool french teacher, and as you can see I already stole some...
  6. SuperNiac

Winged Steed

The "Winged Steed" Welp, since my current project is taking wayyyy too long, I'm starting a new one. It all begun with this : An old 24" coaster brake wheel that was once used to build a bike for a friend. I decided it was time to build something to put that wheel on. The bike I'm talking...
  7. SuperNiac

Fixed Gear "La Roquette"

This is the fixed gear that I built last year, but I just discovered the scratch build section of the forum and thought that you guys might be interested. Let me begin by saying that I HATE fixed gears and mostly the obnoxious "I'm better than you" hipstery culture surrounding them. Don't get...
  8. SuperNiac

1990's Micmo beach Cruiser "L'Aquitaine" with AirRide

Hey everyone. I'm starting a new build. Well actually I started it two weeks ago, but nevermind! I finally found a cruiser frame, wich is quite hard to find 'round here without smashing the piggy bank. So anyway I plan on doing a full on Lowrider, I know it's not that original, but I've always...
  9. SuperNiac

My presentation

Hi everyone. My name is Thomas or tom, I'm 18 and I'm from France. I've started riding bikes in middle school, and built my first custom frames in high school. I've always been fascinated by classic cruiser frames, and particularly the OG Schwinn Krates. I now own more than 33 bikes and...
Back