Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Simple.

Wanted 26” BMX style forks

thanks! It’s a smooth rider for sure! Sounds like you’re off to a great start as well! Here’s one I’m building with a little more BMX feel.. And here’s my double bar roadster that’s going a little more traditional. Blade fork, morrow hub, etc. And this B10 is going a little more in the...
  2. Simple.

Thanks! Yeah I’ve looked at the GBP forks. Tempting but I’d like to find a used set with a little patina for some prewar schwinns I’m building. Willing to pay for those tange and Schwinn forks someone has tucked away. But there’s so many of those 80’s and 90’s bikes that have cool forks...
  3. Simple.

I’m pretty open to options, but prefer straight leg, vintage, 1” threaded, 21.1, no brake bosses on the legs, ~6-3/8” + steerer
  4. Simple.

Pm me with pics and a price if possible. Thanks!!!! jon
  5. Simple.

SOLD 10 misc prewar men’s frames $500

26”,28” wheel bikes. Must pick up locally in Troy, MI. Not willing to split these up. Some of the frames need work done (straightening/repairing dropouts, chain stays, seat stays, etc)
  6. Simple.

SOLD Prewar B10’s. Two of them

$400 shipped for both frames
  7. Simple.

SOLD 1940 straight bar frame $225 shipped, possible trades

Numbers show to be a 1940. Straight and solid, no cracks. Just some wear on the left chainstay from probably a bent crank at some point. (See photos) Price includes shipping/insurance via Shipbikes May consider partial trades for some 26” BMX forks, blue 1/2” BMX pedals, gold sunshine Rear...
  8. Simple.

SOLD Prewar Roadmaster frame

$250 shipped. Need to get this one moved
  9. Simple.

Price drop! $275 shipped.
  10. Simple.

SOLD 15 prewar girls schwinn frames - build off material!?!?

I sold two frames locally, there’s 13 left. $150 for all!!!!!!
  11. Simple.

Solid and straight frame, no repairs or cracks. Awesome patina. $320 shipped and insured through shipbikes.com
  12. Simple.

SOLD Prewar B10’s. Two of them

Red one is a 1935, black one I can’t quite make out the date but I think it’s later than ‘35 black one looks like the seat stays are tweaked a little bit. It is a slightly taller frame than the red one, but the head tube is pretty short. Red one looked to be straight and solid, just a little...
  13. Simple.

Trying to figure out what frame this is?

good deal. Thanks! I have been getting boxes together and packaging materials to list some prewar frames in the classifieds... should be ready to throw them up soon!
  14. Simple.

agreed. There’s some welding repair up there. It also transfer to the seat post tube, which has a bow in it about 6” down. you know, I haven’t put much thought into it yet. But with those repairs. I’m thinking $100 plus the ride? One of these days I’d like to join in on the build-off if I...
  15. Simple.

Sorry for that crappy initial photo. Here’s a better view. I’m probably going to list it in the classifieds if I can find a box
  16. Simple.

SOLD 15 prewar girls schwinn frames - build off material!?!?

I can’t ship these, local pick up if your in Southeastern Michigan. What you see is what you get. No head badges or hardware. $300 takes all. You even get one that was converted to a boys bike! Garage art? Sculpture? Build-off material?
  17. Simple.

Awesome. Man I keep over looking the fine details that differentiate the frames. Thanks a bunch. I will check out that thread! jon
  18. Simple.

Ah good eye! I will take a closer look when I get back to the shop. I wouldn’t mind finding the correct springer to go on it. Who knows, I may eBay it but finding a fork might be more fun jon
  19. Simple.

Wow very cool! Thank you for the info and the fast response. It’s a pretty unique style. Looks like I’ve got quite a bit of reading to do! Jon
Back