Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Baby Blue Blues! Heres My Second Complete Road Bike Project!

SUNDEVIL Yes the wheels are painted JADEThey look like twins haha!
  2. C

Baby Blue Blues! Heres My Second Complete Road Bike Project!

I just finished this Raleigh Technium Custom 420 Road Bike.The bike is 60cm tall and it has a aluminum frame and aluminum wheels.I chopped a set of mountain bars and put a bmx brake on the front.I added Continental ultra sport slick tires,New seat and chain. This bike is a eye catcher with its...
  3. C

handle bar and fork HELP

The wedge did drop.Thanks for your help
  4. C

handle bar and fork HELP

I just put my road bike project back together and I got to the fork and handle bar assembly but I put in the bolt that goes down into the fork and it keeps spinning? Did I loose something? Any help? Thank you
  5. C

How to build a low-buck Fixie

Can i put a track cog on the original wheel that came with the ten speed? Like remove the 10 speed gear and replace it with a track cog
  6. C

The Spoken build + some others (updated 6/8/09)

Re: The Spoken build + some others The frame looks awesome the way it is in that pic!!!
  7. C

Heres My First Complete Project Lime Green Beauty

Thanks for the compliments everyone.It deff is a attention getter. Im glad the way the color way come out
  8. C

Heres My First Complete Project Lime Green Beauty

I started off with a 1988 Raleigh Capri.Converted it into a single speed.Painted nearly everything.Added new bar tape,cut the bars in half.Added a new brake and seat.I must say its deff a awesome time working on bikes and coming out with a finished project! BEFORE FINISHED
  9. C

Painting Over Paint

Thank you for the info.What number grit do you recommend to sand the frame with? The paint on it is in very good condition.I just need to take the gloss off correct?
  10. C

Painting Over Paint

The rims I want to paint are aluminum.Should I sand them and primer? Thank's
  11. C

Painting Over Paint

DOES THE SAME APPLY TO PAITING RIMS?
  12. C

PAINT HELP AGAIN

Whats the best way to paint a bike when restore it? Completely remove all the old paint? Primer it? Paint it then gloss it? ALSO WHATS THE BEST WAY TO PAINT SPOKES AND HUBS.INFO MUCH APPRECIATED. THANK YOU
  13. C

Crank Jelp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its deff a square bolt inside.So the only way to get it off is with a spical tool correct?
  14. C

Crank Jelp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the life of me I cant get the crank off the bike.I got the round cylinder with the threads on it to come out but I can get the crank off.How can I get this darn thing off?
  15. C

Hello All

Thanks
  16. C

Cool Kids - Black Mags video

Those guys are from my area.They got some good music
  17. C

Singel Gear Hipster Bike Project

I found this Capri Raleigh bike at a parking lot sale that a church was doing in the suburbs of chicago on my way to work.I purchased the bike from a old man who sold it to me for 28$.I wanted to get some history on the bike but the only thing he told me is that it was once his sons bike.Its in...
  18. C

Hello All

I apologize for not introducing myself.My name is bobby and I am 25 and hail from the windy city.I ran across this site and fell in love with it.I deff like all the useful information and checking out the photos of everyones current build.I decided to get back into customizing bikes actually...
Back