Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. swingbiker71

Swingbike frames

I'm more partial to having them and using them... Here's a close up of the one I put on from the kit I got from you...it won't work with your current kits here, but I love having the springs!! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  2. swingbiker71

Swingbike frames

These kits are awesome, and what a good deal!! I have mine built and undergoing some renovation... I also have an original one being shipped my way thanks to another member on here!!! #swingbiker4life Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  3. swingbiker71

Swing Bike Scratch Build

How's this project going? Hope you're still doing it!! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  4. swingbiker71

My first attempt at a build: Introducing a "SwingBrat"

Quick update, I've since added the double springs like the originals and I plan on changing out the springer forks for something closer to the original and add different wheels, both being 20", repaint to green swap the handle bars... stay tuned!! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  5. swingbiker71

Swingbike frames

Awesome deal!!! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  6. swingbiker71

Custom Swingbike for sale

Check that!!! I see the pictures now!!! Nice!!! Wish I had the coin right now... Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  7. swingbiker71

Custom Swingbike for sale

Can't wait to see which one It is!! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  8. swingbiker71

More Swingbikes.

Looking sharp!! What's the size on the wheels and tires? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  9. swingbiker71

More Swingbikes.

I'm intrigued!! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  10. swingbiker71

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  11. swingbiker71

Small update...20" BMX rear mag...16" front wheel from all things, a MALA brand easy locator GPR... I have access to quite a few of them...A little on the heavy side but will never go flat...Few more sizing modifications for rideability..(6'3" height)...Then I'll take apart and paint it...
  12. swingbiker71

Swing Bike Scratch Build

Can't wait to see what you're going to do with it... I too got a "starter" kit from Brett, st I'll tweaking mine as well... Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  13. swingbiker71

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  14. swingbiker71

Yes, the rear swivels... Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  15. swingbiker71

Good suggestion, that does ride better! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  16. swingbiker71

I got a quick paint job (temporary) and a different seat and sissy bars, crank and chain on to give it a trial ride... I'm getting there, definitely need different wheels and tires to make it ride like I want to... Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  17. swingbiker71

A little more welding, cutting, grinding and most importantly, brainstorming!!! Went slightly off-kilter from the kit and instructions.. (sorry Bikebuilder)... Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  18. swingbiker71

SwingBike 2016??

Apparently, this is happening... https://ivmmedia.leadpages.co/swingbikevideo2/ http://theswingbike.com/ That new re-design looks awesome in my opinion...
  19. swingbiker71

I bought a swingbike kit from bikebuilder, and today was the first day I started. As the title says, obviously I'm getting parts off an old "Bratz" bike and others to complete this build Still have a ways to go, will update soon... Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  20. swingbiker71

Swingbike Kits

In the video you posted, the black one with the mag wheels is my inspiration for my build... I will soon post in the build section some photos as I've been deathly sick since my kit arrived... Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Back