Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Bonez305

Phantom Frame Build

:13:
  2. Bonez305

Phantom Frame Build

Video of the bike running Thanks for looking.
  3. Bonez305

Phantom Frame Build

Thanks bro, it sounds pretty aggressive. I've managed to get it to 58mph so far. need a bit more tuning. Thanks homie
  4. Bonez305

Phantom Frame Build

Mounted Engine, Throttle Cable, and Carburetor Finished Product minus Grips and Layback seatpole
  5. Bonez305

Phantom Frame Build

Chain Alignment seems to be on point, time to put this Motor together now.
  6. Bonez305

Phantom Frame Build

Well I tried this tensioner but it doesn't work with the rims this wide. So I may try the stock tensioner that comes with the engine kit. Although it does look good and it clears just enough. It isn't at the right angle for me. Roll forward it jumps off to the right, rolls backwards it jumps...
  7. Bonez305

Phantom Frame Build

Back rim done. Waiting on Motor mount and freewheel spacer. So I can choose a pedal crank assembly, anyone have any info on a felt drillium crankset? Might be interested.
  8. Bonez305

Phantom Frame Build

I appreciate the feedback on the bike. I'm going more for a show cruiser look on this build. I saw a blue felt with 26x3 and thick slick and I was hooked like I had to have it. Also a black and gold one as well. Straight motivation. Will hopefully get the rear wheel tomorrow. And have the front...
  9. Bonez305

Phantom Frame Build

I like the cruiser handlebars. Need to make a layback seat pole for it. As low pro as possible
  10. Bonez305

Phantom Frame Build

Front wheel laced up looking good so far. Side view Mounted triple tree, Avid bb5r disc brake setup, kw Motor chain tensioner and front wheel
  11. Bonez305

Phantom Frame Build

I'm using a ZL crank rod stamped engine it's a 40mm stroke so it would be considered a 69cc
  12. Bonez305

Phantom Frame Build

Preciate it Luke. Figured I'd post a more detailed build on here. It'll be a motorized bicycle as well. Wanted to be the first one to do a 26x80mm with a stretch. Let's see how it goes. Aiming for 65mph plus this time. Last build got to 64mph
  13. Bonez305

Phantom Frame Build

Gonna start this build with a Frame from gasbike.net that appeared to be a clone of the frames from Phantom or maybe they are the real deal, who knows? 26 x 80mm laced locally at the Broken Spoke by Chris Here we are testing the tire fitment on the Stretch Testing the rim width on the frame...
  14. Bonez305

Gas bike collection

Started building this one about 9 months ago but someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
  15. Bonez305

Gas bike collection

My previous one 59mph
  16. Bonez305

Gas bike collection

My current motorized bike 64mph Powder Coated Gloss Black skyhawk frame 700c Mag Wheels Avid BB5 Disc Brakes Shock Triple tree fork 69cc ZL Crank Engine RSE Reed Valve 18mm Mikuni Carburetor YZ85 Dirtbike Exhaust 30t Rear Sprocket Really fast lil .......
  17. Bonez305

Gas bike collection

These are a couple bikes I've built. I built this one for my previous companies boss. 26x2.125 front Quick Brick 24x3 rear Thick Brick Powder Coated Flat Black skyhawk frame Powder Coated Red rims. ZL Crank 69cc Engine Alligator Seat Really comfortable bike to ride.
Back