Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. P

parts

I have a few surgeries coming up and need to pay my co pay on each of them so getting rid of all of it. Pick everything up I'm located in Berea Ohio 44017 or pay shipping fees thank you. Poorman Rusty truss fork only have the fork sold Dark blue or black fork sold Truss rods sold Black spring...
  2. P

Can you give me a make and year on this frame?

I'm trying to figure some info on this frame so I can decide what I'm going to do with it any info is appreciated thanks. Poorman
  3. P

How do you determine the size of a frame?

This may be a dumb question but I have found a bare frame for sale locally and the seller doesn't know anything about it. Is there a way to determine the size of the frame if its made for 24 or 26 inch wheels? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Poorman
  4. P

Can you straighten a bent sprocket

I am messing around with my project bike while the weather is nice, got ready to install the crankset and I noticed my sprocket is bent. Is there a easy way to to fix this or is it even safe, or do I need to save up and buy a new one? I hope I dont have to get a new one thats going to be even...
  5. P

can someone please id this tank

I bought this tank for my bike and it doesnt fit. Can anyone id this so I can try to resell it for the correct bike thanks in advance. Poorman
  6. P

New guy needs help to id a frame

Hello still learning the site and bikes in general I have this old frame I'm looking to build. I need help to id it the badge on the front is long gone but it had one at one time it looks like the ends of the rivets are still in the neck. The only numbers I can find on it are on the rear drop...
  7. P

New guy from Ohio

Hello new guy from Ohio. Just starting to get into bikes after many years. I have a old frame I'm starting with that I've had in the rafters of my garage for over 10 years. I am doing research and trying to find the year and make of it. I will be posting pics after I open a photo bucket account...
Back