Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. budzillacycles

SHOULD IT BE ALLOWED?

This post seems a bit late in the game for this, but I'm glad he's allowed to continue with it. The date of manufacture for his starting frame might be different, but it only shows he was thinking outside the box when he looked at the rules. Everyone here assumed the style of frame was to be...
  2. budzillacycles

Did you receive the build off email?

I got it.
  3. budzillacycles

vacation...

Kenny said once I think that the guys who ride them in his rides use a long "cane" to lean on when they need to stop. I guess they store it on the bike some how while they ride. You could use a pair of 12" training wheels on it so it won't fall over. Then it will be even more popular...
  4. budzillacycles

Maybe someone knows

Dan from Iride painted white walls like that for a bike. I remember him doing it for a blue and white pub crawl bike. I'm sure he will comment once he sees this.
  5. budzillacycles

Maybe someone knows

Here I found the thread that All Ride answered the question for Sam in CBN.... http://www.classic-cycle.de/oxid.php/si ... 0.65148915 http://www.classic-cycle.de/oxid.php/si ... 7.74081862 Props to AllRide for finding them. Maybe check out his site to order them -...
  6. budzillacycles

Maybe someone knows

There is a company called Innanova or something that the guys in Europe get white tires from. They look just like the Kenda styles, but are white. The Flame, the Kraze, etc. Try these sites - http://www.locster.de/ http://www.choppernewsnetwork.com/ If you can't find them on the...
  7. budzillacycles

frame building

building it out of a girls bike would give you the room to sit lower. They have a point. What are you trying to build?
  8. budzillacycles

The In-Laws know I like old bikes

Ha ha - They look like you typical unassuming older couple Rick, but they are always on the prowl for bike to get me. They haunt almost all the flea markets from St Clair county to Oakland county. They hit Armada and that one in Royal Oak each weekend. They go to a lot more I don't the names...
  9. budzillacycles

Two for the show...

Yes I predict that grass behind them will soon be all bikes! hahhhaa You can never have too many.
  10. budzillacycles

The In-Laws know I like old bikes

So I'm working from home today (Holiday pay is nice) and my In-Laws stop by to drop this off. They go to flea markets and garage sales every weekend since they are retired and got this for me. They said it was $30. Around that price seems to be the going rate for a person to person sale around...
  11. budzillacycles

Basman Special (???) at Eurobike

Hey that's Rhalf sitting on the couch. He came to Wassaga Ontario this summer for a ride.
  12. budzillacycles

Pepsi Bike

Chainy if it's what I think it is..... It's a newer style bike by Fuji and when Marlboro was doing the points thing to get schwag with the Marlboro name on it, Pepsi started doing it too. You would collect caps for points. Mrs. Zilla collected enough from the bottle return at the store to get...
  13. budzillacycles

Michigan Guys and Gals!

Yeah - right on Kelly, we ride rain or shine! It's not supposed to rain too hard until the afternoon. I'm leaving in about a half hour. See you soon!
  14. budzillacycles

Bus pics for ya Rickster....

The bus has been in Hot Rod and stuff. You must have seen it there?
  15. budzillacycles

red green build a bike!

That was cool. I love that show.
  16. budzillacycles

Newbie to the board, and to Detroit!

Welcome Motown Monster, I'm from Ira township (the boonies north of Mt. Clemmons). I work near the zoo at a place called ePrize. It's near 10 and Woodward. I hope to hit the cruise Friday after work. What will you be riding? I'll probably be on my furniture bike. That is if I get out at a...
  17. budzillacycles

My new...old bike.

That tank does look cool. Nice find.
  18. budzillacycles

My wife got me this

Ha ha, I think I'll pass on the trade Rick. Thanks for the offer though. It's not the original paint. It looks like some one did a amateur repaint a long time ago. I think it'll wind up a mechanical refresh and ride.
  19. budzillacycles

My wife got me this

She surprised me by coming back from a garage sale run with this for me. She said she paid $30.00 The serial on the BB says H4651. OldRoads.com serial chart says it's a '51? I haven't ever seen a Schwinn sprocket like it before. It has the letters A - S - & - CO - I don't know...
  20. budzillacycles

found in ditch on the way home

You could find tubing from anywhere else and just make your own top tube instead of reworking that one that much. Thrift stores are great for exercise equipment and furniture for tubing.
Back