Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. BaronCornelius

Men’s Schwinn American

For sale men’s 24” Schwinn American. Original Schwinn. Would make a great bike just needs to be cleaned and patina preserved. All there. Asking $300 shipped form 85209.
  2. BaronCornelius

Collector looking to buy or trade for muscle bike shifters. Whatchya got??

Hello..do you have a stingray 5 speed shifter? Or do you know where I might be able to find a complete one? Thank you..
  3. BaronCornelius

72 Campus Green Stingray just acquired

Are those the original fenders? Also how long are those crank arms? If not where could I find some? Thanks..I’m loving these beautiful muscle bikes right now..
  4. BaronCornelius

Saw this on offer up

I saw this on offer up, there is no head badge, appears to maybe be a 24 inch? Any help would be greatly appreciated..thank you
  5. BaronCornelius

1950s ladies roadmaster forks 26 inch

I guess longer braces could be an option..the ones on there now are for the typical 26”wheels..Although I may have one more option..and that’s cutting some length and shaping the forks..
  6. BaronCornelius

Will it work if the forks themselves are too long? The top threading is fine..I have about an 1” or so gap between the top of fender and the underside of the fork crown..
  7. BaronCornelius

Hello, would you still happen to have fork number 3? It is 7” and 1” thread.. I had purchased the blue one on the end and it turned out to be too long..I would be interested in it..thank you..
  8. BaronCornelius

Ladies Roadmaster horn for tank

Is there anyone that would happen to have an early ladies (1954 to be exact) Roadmaster working horn for the tank? Shipping would be to Mesa Arizona..thank you..
  9. BaronCornelius

ok, let me know where I can PayPal you to..thanks..
  10. BaronCornelius

Can we do $35? Or are you firm on $40 total? Thanks...
  11. BaronCornelius

Hello, can you tell me how much with shipping fork number 5 (blue one) would be to Mesa, Az 85209? I found something similar on eBay but would prefer that blue fork. Thank you..
  12. BaronCornelius

Thank you anyways, and yes it appears to be so..
  13. BaronCornelius

I’m not sure if it would be the correct size..The bottom of the fork where it meets the axles measured 3 3/4 inches wide and about 2 3/4 inches at the top with the steer tube being almost 8 inches
  14. BaronCornelius

1950s ladies roadmaster forks 26 inch wanted. Ships to 85209 in Mesa Arizona. Thank you.
  15. BaronCornelius

Wanted* CWC Tank and or crankset

Looking for the tank this 1954 CWC Western Flyer had. I can tell by the lines worn on the tubes it was a full length tank that was flats on the bottom and curved downwards on top. Also looking for the crankset (crank and arms) thanks.
  16. BaronCornelius

Prewar Western Flyer help

Right? Lol...I’m just going to clean up the frame I think it looks great..
  17. BaronCornelius

Excellent, thanks for dropping knowledge bombs on me. And thanks for the reference guides as well. Very much appreciated. :113:
  18. BaronCornelius

Thanks for the info I appreciate it.. My knowledge of old bikes is still pretty new, I have been under the impression that if the drop outs were rear facing it was a possible sign of being prewar, is that not the case? Also would you happen to know what this bike should look like complete?Thanks..
  19. BaronCornelius

Can anyone help me with the year of this western flyer frame? Trying to determine the builder, kind of reminds me of CWC frame. Its def prewar I believe. I appreciate any help..
  20. BaronCornelius

Pre war goodies

It’s 2019.. you wouldn’t possibly still happen to have those forks with the truss rods would you?
Back