Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. ClassiCutCustoms

Classi's first Custom

Lol.... Actually I went yesterday and they didn't have any replacement 125s. Apparently they had 4 on order and two are already spoken for. We are a small town but there is a large plant being built 10 miles from here and their supply runs kill inventory for a few days! Thanks Luke. It took me...
  2. ClassiCutCustoms

Classi's first Custom

Here is where I am at now. I ran out of Argon and decided to work on something else for the rest of the day. I need to ponder on how I want to hang the rear wheel and bottom bracket
  3. ClassiCutCustoms

Classi's first Custom

Upper stays in place....
  4. ClassiCutCustoms

Classi's first Custom

I have a neck jig...... Doesn't help with rear stays or BB but it helps
  5. ClassiCutCustoms

Classi's first Custom

Lol...... I have a few skills.......
  6. ClassiCutCustoms

Classi's first Custom

Tried to make two long matching bends...... 1inch 16 GA tube. I found the tree made a smoother result than one stroke and then move with the bender.
  7. ClassiCutCustoms

Classi's first Custom

Stuck on the ... end....... Thinking this as doubles? And lowers that follow the bottom of the frame.
  8. ClassiCutCustoms

Classi's first Custom

Okay...... Notching and welding is going on today. I took some hump out of the backbone and adjusted the arch to make it a tad more progressive. Used a tree to do the removal...... Works really well! Made up a 6 inch head tube and put it in the frame jig at 26 degrees. Tacked it...
  9. ClassiCutCustoms

Classi's first Custom

Thanks... Already done that! I have numbers to use to set the seat and bottom brackets. We will just wing the bars when I get to that.
  10. ClassiCutCustoms

Classi's first Custom

I hear you there..... And I am trying to picture the seat and bar reach too. This was the lines I wanted but it just may not make a good bicycle
  11. ClassiCutCustoms

Classi's first Custom

I have several different options here..... Maybe some experts can suggest?? 1 2 3 4 5
  12. ClassiCutCustoms

Classi's first Custom

It has begun....... I have been asked by my son to build him a "cool" bike. I am in the process of building a big wheel bagger and want to pull some lines off this. I have a couple of benders but no roll bender so I grabbed some 1.25 tube and started slowly bending a few pumps each inch...
  13. ClassiCutCustoms

How do I bend tubing?

That is right along what I want to do. I 5a 12 year old son who can't wait for his custom ride
  14. ClassiCutCustoms

Who sells Triple Tree sets?

Looking for a clamping triple tree set for 1.25 standard threadless. Anyone can point me in the right direction? Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
  15. ClassiCutCustoms

How do I bend tubing?

Thanks Luke Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
  16. ClassiCutCustoms

How do I bend tubing?

New to the forum and just looking around..... Have a few questions. I have been building drift trikes for about a year now and have a HF jack pipe bender, a Affordable Bender with 1.25 5R and 1.5 7R dies as well as a JD2 with a 1 inch 3 R die. I would love to build a Basman style frame but I...
Back