Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Klunky.Skunky

Guitar Players: Show us yours!

First up is the 12 string that my grampa brought back from Korea. Brand is lotus. Then we have my hand made cigar box electric, I did all the work and it's probably my best sounding guitar. It's a little rough around the edges but hey, so am I. The second pic featuring my dog Baker is showing...
  2. Klunky.Skunky

Hobbies your bike helped you get back into

Though I would start up a thread discussing other hobbies people love to take their bikes to go do. For me, it's geocaching. I've always been a fan of both, but only recently have I combined the two. A phone or tablet mount on the handlebars and I'm ready to roll. Plus, it's helped me find all...
  3. Klunky.Skunky

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

I picked up my women's bike version of this for 25$. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. Klunky.Skunky

Where to go next

Quick progress report here, got some more of the frame sanded down, but I think I'm gonna just leave it half done like this for awhile, honestly the look is growing on me. I was fooling around with some parts I had and found this crank arm with pedal that I was missing the match too. I knew I...
  5. Klunky.Skunky

Picked it up today, not sure what it is.

Oh, and is that a fire extinguisher on the side? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Klunky.Skunky

This gives me an idea, actually. Insulated beer cooler, custom built of course, I could easily fit a six pack of longnecks and a bag of ice in something that size. Basket on the front and a rack on the back, go-to picnic/lake bike. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. Klunky.Skunky

being a ladies bike with that low bar and all, anybody ever do anything interesting with the extra space created? im trying to figure out if this might become my new faveorite beer runner.
  8. Klunky.Skunky

i have an 84 hub, but im sure its mid 60s. i was considering using it as a donor, but now i think just resurrecting it for riding would be the best way to go. thanks for taking a look guys
  9. Klunky.Skunky

Not sure what I have

well im pretty sure the rear wheel was replaced at some point, its a single speed sturmey archer from 84. but yeah, sounds like my fiance just got bike 2
  10. Klunky.Skunky

ill hit him up tomorrow then
  11. Klunky.Skunky

i see alot of firestone owners aroungd here. this worth it? https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/bik/5774300068.html
  12. Klunky.Skunky

Not sure what I have

http://www.kurtkaminer.com/TH_raleigh_serials.html this sight says 7 didgit serials were used between 63-39, starting with 1000000. thats y i figured 63-64. anyway, is it worth making rideable again or should i just use it as a donor bike?
  13. Klunky.Skunky

After a little bit of googling I believe it's a 63 Raleigh sport deluxe. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. Klunky.Skunky

Not sure what I have

After a little bit of googling, I think it's a 63 Raleigh sport deluxe. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. Klunky.Skunky

First letter w last letter s Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. Klunky.Skunky

Maybe an old Raleigh? Serial on bottom bracket is 1318409
  17. Klunky.Skunky

Not sure what I have

And the pic didn't show up well but the badge on the saddle either faded or left a print, first letter is W, last letter is S. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. Klunky.Skunky

Not sure what I have

I'm not sure if it's prewar, but man I love it. It looks like an old Raleigh maybe, but all of its decals have withered away, and the serial doesn't match any Raleigh serials online. I could only find one similar head badge online. Not sure what I got but for 25$, at the very least it's a good...
  19. Klunky.Skunky

MBBO#05 These will be the rules. Sept 1st to Dec 1st 2016.

Well, if I can convince the fiances old man to part with it, I might be acquiring a 68 sting ray for next year class 1. It's awesome since I discovered this thread old bikes have been popping up all around me. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. Klunky.Skunky

Hello all

Yeah, I'm actually about to hit the lbs and see if the can't pull the coaster out of one of my spare tires and put it on my 29s for the geni bike. I loved the white walls on the geni but I'm buying new tires for it anyway so I figured I might go back to the big rims. Sent from my iPad using...
Back