Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Mr. Phikset

Hemi Hawthorne

Right, it is a personal preference. Overall it is a very nice build, each has their own preference for the details.
  2. Mr. Phikset

Just sculpted something

Hey all, I just thought I would share something I just got done sculpting. With Halloween coming up, I decided to make a shrunken head gaff. There are a few tweaks here and there, but so far so good.
  3. Mr. Phikset

Hemi Hawthorne

Beautiful bike, very nice looking. The headlight placement just seems a bit off to me.
  4. Mr. Phikset

Crank set w/ motor to crank to rear sprocket free wheel on the crank

Too bad they chose to make it exclusive to those buying and making their bikes, they won't sell it separately any more. Anyone know of any other makers of the crank shaft assemblies?
  5. Mr. Phikset

Getting started

Yeah, fractional tires are different.
  6. Mr. Phikset

Getting started

I will have to do a bit of light restoration work before it can be ridden. The tires are shot. I will tinker around a bit and will not do any permanent modifications until I am comfortable with it (I am 5' 11", so it may very well be an issue). If comfort and fit do become an issue, then I will...
  7. Mr. Phikset

Getting started

Being a 24" shouldn't cause me any particular problems will it? If you have some insight, I am happy to listen.
  8. Mr. Phikset

Getting started

I think that it might be, I haven't taken a tape measure to it yet. With the modifications intended (different fork, strengthen and slightly lengthen the rear), the frame itself should work as I would be using different wheels as well.
  9. Mr. Phikset

Getting started

Greetings all, I am just starting my adventures into bicycle modification. The project that has me diving into this world is that I want to make myself a board track inspired motorized bike. A while back I ended up finding a Schwinn Typhoon for $30 that is actually in really nice shape, complete...
  10. Mr. Phikset

Greetings and salutations

Greetings and salutations from Fargo, North Dakota. I have always been hands on and done my own maintenance on my bikes and am just starting to explore into doing more than just maintenance. Long term I want to make my own powered board track bike when I can afford the parts and figure out the...
Back