Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Voaraghamanthar

European bike 1970? Help!!!

Groovy baby....ha ha ha. Yeah Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  2. Voaraghamanthar

Hobbies your bike helped you get back into

Camping, fishing, and RC modeling. Shooting bb guns and compound bow too...not done the shooting in years! Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  3. Voaraghamanthar

Mongoose Dolomite

My build. 1500w ebike Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  4. Voaraghamanthar

Non-Traditional 3 Speed Fat Bike

Above is a couple snap shots I took of my chain tensioner. If it only had a spring... It would make the idea work. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  5. Voaraghamanthar

Also? I really only need a 3 speed on the trails I use. 18T freewheel is on the hub. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  6. Voaraghamanthar

Not enough room to fit a cassette... And... This is a fat bike with 190mm dropout. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  7. Voaraghamanthar

It's all related to pedal assist on an ebike build I'm doing. I want both worlds. Ebike to get to my trail. And regular bike to ride my trail. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  8. Voaraghamanthar

So what if we add the rear derailler back into the equation only for slack? It wouldn't require indexing of course. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  9. Voaraghamanthar

Has anyone ventured into the realm of a single fixed gear rear wheel but using a 3 sprocket crank to get a reverse effect 3 speed? Tell me about your findings or share your knowledge if it would work without using a rear derailler or Archer setup. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  10. Voaraghamanthar

Which should I build?

I'm biased. I had an AMF identical. Purple with Silver Metallic Seat and white grips. My brother lost his front teeth on it when he went down an extremely steep hill. I ended up with the bike in 1978. He wrecked on it in 1970...the year I was born. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  11. Voaraghamanthar

Mongoose Dolomite 'Street Edition'

From what I have been reading online.. The wheels from the Beast should work on the Dolomite. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Back