Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rusty flyer

Milestone....

......Literally. I turned over 2,000 miles since July 2015 according to my phone app. Mostly done on my path racer http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/path-racer.99634/ Also a little klunking thrown in. Anyone else keeping up with their miles for exercise or just because...
  2. rusty flyer

CWC Roadmaster Help Please

I picked up this Road Master a few months ago and I would like to know what year it was built if possible. I've been thru a few different threads here and at the cabe and still not real sure. It has Torrington bars and New Departure Model D rear hub. The seals over the bearings on the bottom...
  3. rusty flyer

Getting Late

Late 60's AMF- Klunkered - Photo from today's ride :bigsmile:
  4. rusty flyer

Desert Geo Couch

While klunking around in the Chihuahuan desert I came across this geo couch. And inspired by Locojoe's well documented exploits of geo couching I decided to contribute to the GC catalog. I could not get the timer to work on the camera so decided to put the bike in the GC rather than myself, hope...
  5. rusty flyer

Rat Rod Mountain Biking Trip

Hi All, My son and I were able to go on a mountain biking trip in Davis Mountain State Park near Fort Davis TX a couple of weekends ago. My son likes to hike and tent camp so we did this along with some biking on a couple of old bikes that I fixed up. We took a trail that was 1.7 miles long...
  6. rusty flyer

Path Racer

Here is my '63 Western Flyer I made into a would be path racer. I ride it on my local ride/walk/jog path in my home town. The paved path is around a university and I put in five laps which is about 14.5 miles. I usually get this done in just under an hour averaging around 15 mph. Ben doing...
  7. rusty flyer

Old Schwinn?

Hi Guys, here is my first bike in a lot of years and I'm curious what it is. It's also a test of first attempt to post photos so hope it works OK. I think it is a Schwinn of some sort but I cannot find a serial # and I have looked everywhere. I think it may have been repainted sometime in its...
  8. rusty flyer

Hello from West Texas

Have been enjoying bike riding and wrench turning the last couple of years and learning from this forum and other online sites. I use them for exercise and to satisfy the creative urge. Thanks to all of you that have shared your wonderful machines and experiences. I'll share some of mine soon. :)
Back