Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Adapt

30's ? Ranger

I can't believe it...One of the guys at work sold me this old ranger with the coolest fender ornament for $20.00 I need help dating it though...All the Rangers I find online don't have this greyhound on the front...check out the leaf spring seat too...
  2. Adapt

The Bobbcycle

Sorry I forgot to take new pictures...I'll post new ones later...
  3. Adapt

It's Bobbcycle time!

Shoot if anything goes I'm building a frame for my 2 stroke motor........ I started out put my motor on a beach cruiser frame... Then I started modifying the frame and swapping parts... But I quickly got bored with it and decided I wanted it to be low and stretched.................. So I drew...
  4. Adapt

I'm Back with a Schwinn...I think

I was told it was a 1959 or 1960 Schwinn...Maybe you guys know...I got the frame and forks for free...that back forks were bent and the fender support had broken loose... but with a few jumps on the frame and a new tack weld....I got it back together....I had all the other parts laying around...
  5. Adapt

My girlfriends Rollfast

She's had it for years but never finished it....But no she's with me so restoration time baby...Not sure what year it is This is the best color pattern I could find...but it will be red and white...
  6. Adapt

How to lower your bike 3 to 4 inches

This is how I lower my bike frames 3 to 4 inches without low rider spring forks............this definately makes people scratch their head when you role by or when you peddles are your kick stands... BEFORE AFTER first I welded all three top tubes together.....I like this little change I had...
  7. Adapt

Got an old Western Flyer....The sex change was a success

Not sure what year...but I love it Does any one have a photo of the boys version...I'm going to convert it... Looks better with white walls
  8. Adapt

rusty is done for now

I've posted this bike before but I have finished the wooden tank and gone grocery shopping a few times... This is the bike that I flipped the back forks upside down...
  9. Adapt

All the bikes I've posted...

10. Adapt

Well I promised I'd show you guys

The copyright is finally done Here is one of my homemade frames... Hope you guys like it...
  11. Adapt

I finally got one...new pic

I guy was clearing out his storage so I bought two bikes and he gave me 7 for free...I'm glowing... I saw this Monark and had to have it...I need help dating it though... Bought her some new white walls today... Finally got them on.....trying out a book rack idea...
  12. Adapt

My first 50's bike...Monark...Thanks...New picture

I guy was clearing out his storage so I bought two mike and he gave my 7 free...iim glowing... I saw this Monarch and had to have it...i need help dating it though... Need help dating it...
  13. Adapt

OK guys...Lets see some cool bike art

This is a "GALLERY" right...lets see some cool bike art, drawings, paintings, whatever......I'll start it out This was a study for one of my paintings...I drew all these parts out of my head...I'm sure I'm not the only one who can do that on this website... Can't wait to see everyones art....
  14. Adapt

old bike....I finally got one...

My neighbor gave me this old Foremost....don't know what year it is...
  15. Adapt

If Billy Lane can do it...So can I

It's not done yet but coming out just they way I wanted... I haven't shown you guys my homemade frames yet....so here is one... I'm hoping to put a 80cc Kings Motor on this one...Not sure where to put the peddles yet...
  16. Adapt

New chopper

I saw one like this online and had to make one of my own....
  17. Adapt

I should have put this in here...

If you can't find it...Make it... I don't know what year huffy it was... First I tried flipping the top tube... That looked OK This looked better But then I redid the top tube Then it was time for the tank And then I finally go the right handlebars, seat and grips....reupholstered the...
  18. Adapt

Made my own indian from a girls huffy...

If you can't find it...Make it... I don't know what year huffy it was... First I tried flipping the top tube... That looked OK This looked better But then I redid the top tube Then it was time for the tank And then I finally go the right handlebars, seat and grips....reupholstered the...
  19. Adapt

Turned another junker into a classic

I bought this Ross bike from a trash guy and decided to replica a classic out of it...
  20. Adapt

Can anyone help me date this one...

It didn't come with rims and I had to change the sprocket....A bike shop thought it was a 60's JC Higgins...But I think it is a Western Flyer....Does anyone know what year or make it is? anyways I got a great deal on it...
Back