Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Hunter Cummins

Unknown Motorbike

Picked up this 20s or 30s motorbike this morning. It's missing the head badge so I have no idea who made it. Unfortunately it's also missing some other parts and its been painted, but it has straight clad wheels and the tires and grips are in suprisingly good shape. I might end up using the good...
  2. Hunter Cummins

New guy.

I did get my award, it's awesome! Thank you! sorry I didn't let you know sooner. Actually Jarod24 invited me to join them yesterday. I told him I'm interested and he's going to keep me posted on upcoming rides.
  3. Hunter Cummins

Free bikes from an old bike shop

Dealing with a bunch of junk seems worth it for some of the parts you got. I could be wrong, I don't know the quantity of junk. Either way, great score. Good luck.
  4. Hunter Cummins

Free bikes from an old bike shop

Very cool! If you ever want to sell a set of wooden wheels let me know.
  5. Hunter Cummins

1949 Monark Super Twin

Awesome! Love the tanks on these bikes
  6. Hunter Cummins

ELGIN Decoluxe

Love the Art Deco-ness!
  7. Hunter Cummins

The Crusty Flyer.

Thank you!
  8. Hunter Cummins

Swamp Dog

Cool bike, great patina!
  9. Hunter Cummins

The Crusty Flyer.

Thanks man!
  10. Hunter Cummins

The Crusty Flyer.

Thank you!
  11. Hunter Cummins

The Crusty Flyer.

Thank you Furyus!
  12. Hunter Cummins

The Crusty Flyer.

Hm, I can see that now, unfortunately that pictures going to have to do. I'm out of town until August 2nd.
  13. Hunter Cummins

The Crusty Flyer.

Thanks man!
  14. Hunter Cummins

The Crusty Flyer.

Thank you!
  15. Hunter Cummins

The Crusty Flyer.

Thank you! The prosess of building this bike was all about spending the least money possible.
  16. Hunter Cummins

The Crusty Flyer.

Flying Pigions are cool bikes. If you get it are you going to keep it stock or modify it. I completely redid my Phoenix to make it look like an antique American roadster, there's a picture of it in the album on my page. That's why I had the handlebars lying around.
  17. Hunter Cummins

The Crusty Flyer.

Your close concerning the bars . They came off of a Phoenix, basically the same thing also made in China. The truss rods were originally from a 60s huffy. I did bend them though.
  18. Hunter Cummins

The Crusty Flyer.

Thanks Chad!
  19. Hunter Cummins

The Crusty Flyer.

I changed the first pic in my original post. Is it closer to what you're looking for?
Back