Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Hotdoggin'

Shameless Plug for ME!!!

Happy belated, Kev. Hooch, kudos on the photoshop. TFF Rich
  2. Hotdoggin'

kev...

Back from vacation and I'm glad I checked in. Classic photoshop. Sorry I missed Kev's avatar as monster-boy. I decided to join the ranks of avatardom(or maybe just tard-om). Check out superchicken...
  3. Hotdoggin'

Bike for mom - Western Flyer style

Larry/Mark, You guys been hanging around my mom, or what? First thing she said tonight when I was showing her the bike(with chain guard in hand), "I want a chain guard". Well, I cleaned it up and slapped in on and Mom now has a chain guard. Thanks for your ideas and feedback. Much...
  4. Hotdoggin'

Bike for me - '57 Hornet Rat

Thanks guys. Multi, Very funny observation. I didn't particularly notice but after I went back and looked, I literally laughed out loud. Blue is my favorite color, but I was primarily going that direction due to the New Holland blue I was going to use in honor of my affection for blue...
  5. Hotdoggin'

D-Xlnt!

ME GUSTA!
  6. Hotdoggin'

Clancy, you have some good eyes my man. The seat, rear rack, hand grips, pedals, and tires were all reasons I couldn't pass on this bike. Too many neat things on one complete package. Here's a pic that shows most of these in pretty good detail. The seat and grips have sparkles in the blue...
  7. Hotdoggin'

Bike for me - '57 Hornet Rat

Here's the bike responsible for my newest hobby. Inherited Dad's 'ol '57 Schwinn Hornet and wanted to make it my own. As you can see, Dad already had it flat-tracked by taking off the original tank, fenders, racks, etc. and flipped the handle bars. Also had a 'custom' blue paint job(looked...
  8. Hotdoggin'

Here's a pic of the finished product. Still have a mirror and a basket to add(if mom wants) but it's clean and rideable in time for vacation... I am having an issue with the rear hub being a little wobbly. Don't know if it's because I bought a set of inexpensive wheels or if I...
  9. Hotdoggin'

My new 5+pound Baby Blue bundle of Joy!

Great thread. Love the pics. That's one crazy frame you've got there...
  10. Hotdoggin'

Updated photo of Stretch Orangestrong

I can dig it! HD
  11. Hotdoggin'

Show us them cars!

Here's my favorite motorized two-wheeled ride. It's the Honda CBR pictured to the left. I only wish I owned the Ducati as well.
  12. Hotdoggin'

Balloon Tired Hiwatha.

Can't wait to see you work your magic on this one...
  13. Hotdoggin'

Jackson Pollock Rat

Looks great! I'm with Randy. Bigger pics please...
  14. Hotdoggin'

super clone...

Looks great Oct! I say leave it primer green/gray. It looks awesome as is...
  15. Hotdoggin'

Clancy, Thanks for the ideas. Yeah, it ate away the paint. Not sure what they had in the headtube that was that corrosive but it did some damage...
  16. Hotdoggin'

SCREEN NAME MEANINGS

As posted in my intro, here's my inspiration... I prefer DuelingWeiners actually but choose Hotdoggin' upon signing up because that's what I was going to dub my first build. Well, that was February and I just got the bike in working order yesterday, and it's no theme bike, but hey...
  17. Hotdoggin'

SCREEN NAME MEANINGS

LOL!!! Didn't even make the connection. I think it'd be worse if your name was cmen...
  18. Hotdoggin'

Check out the new Pair! (new pics- pre-sandblasting)

First one speaks to me more than the second and it says, "If he doesn't use me maybe you can have me". I know, I couldn't believe it spoke to me either but hey, who am I to question it? I say numero uno...
  19. Hotdoggin'

Found this at a LBS a couple of months ago for Mother's Day. I had asked my mom if she wanted a bike and she said, "I want a Pee-Wee Herman bike". Well, this isn't Red and it doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but I did my best to fancy it up a bit. Thanks to you guys for giving me the...
  20. Hotdoggin'

bicycle grease

Primer, I'll be good for plenty more laughs before it's all over... HD
Back