Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. patches

Estate Sale Rust/Lichen Bucket

Oxalic Acid is sold in crystal form sometimes. Big pain. Deck Brite is premixed oxalic acid. I would guess many of the deck and fence cleaner have it as the main ingredient.
  2. patches

Craigslist Low Ballers and Other Annoying Types

Some of the asking prices for the bikes are delusional. 300 bucks for a beat up 70s girls schwinn lightwieght. I have bought some decent bikes and made what I felt was a fair offer on some bikes. I know from selling on Craigslist that you better leave some room for negotiations. My nature is...
  3. patches

Flat tire

chicken bone
  4. patches

todaze grab

Nice ride.
  5. patches

PICKED IT UP ON THE WAY HOME...

Someday, maybe, I will get that lucky.
  6. patches

Basement fresh flightliner

It looks perfect.
  7. patches

LAST OF THE H.D. LAYBACKS AVAILABLE

I will pm you an order.
  8. patches

Elgin

killer!
  9. patches

How to Break a Skip Tooth Chain

When I was growing up we never had a chain breaker. just a block of steel with a hole drilled on it and a punch. Never had any problems. My dad did want to buy any specialty tools. This is case where it worked. Spoke tool, not so much.
  10. patches

newbie recovering a seat

Open sell is like a sponge that will absorb water or sink in water. closed sell would float on water and remain dry inside. Foam for upholstered furniture comes in different grades. The higher the grade the denser the material. It will take more weight before it bottoms out. A local upholster...
  11. patches

Evan Cutlass, Greenline Stretch

I need to pay attention to the auto correct.
  12. patches

Evan Cutlass, Greenline Stretch

I found these on the craiglist last weekend. A evans Cutlas in really good shape except some dents in the bumper. He said it was 1957. I am not sure about that. I also grabbed the Greenline stretch which once had a motor mounted on it. It was worth it to me just for the parts. Both bikes have...
  13. patches

1941 Westfield

Looks good. Paint looks awesome.
  14. patches

LUDOJAD

Wow.
  15. patches

1896 Remington tandem

That is just ridiculous. I think that I would have to buy it if I saw it .Regardless of the price.
  16. patches

Kratefest in Chicago June 18th

I would definitely go, but am going to be in Daytona.
  17. patches

Comfortable (even custom?) banana seat?

I was thinking of doing one like an Ichi but more like a mini bike seat for a 26 Inch I was thought 2 inches of good foam on a flat bottom.. When I get around to it I will post a picture. Probably should have the couch re upholstered first to make the wife happy.
  18. patches

my bikes :) Columbia 24" & CWC

real clean look on both those bikes
  19. patches

Black Beauty - 1919 Trotter?? - SOLD

Looks great. It is a amazing find. I really like the condition except for the tape. It must have taken a while to tape up the wheel like that.
  20. patches

30's Elgin

That bike has some awesome curves. it is a work of art.
Back