Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DS4L780

Gravity Bikes

Saw an older thread about a gravity build competition, started looking up gravity bikes and they're pretty ......, looks like alot of fun so I decided to try and put one together for the summer, there's a lot of good downhill riding in my city so summer will be a blast, it's still got a long way...
  2. DS4L780

72 Mustang

Still needs a couple small adjustments parts wise but here's a build I did recently, probably the most fun bike I have to ride at the moment, makes ya feel like a kid again
  3. DS4L780

Fender Ornaments

looking to add an ornament of some type to the front fender of one of my cruisers, just looking for some cool ideas, what have you cats got?
  4. DS4L780

Stock Vintage Cruisers

Lets see those factory beautiful cruisers. Here's my 70's Eaton Road King, the only thing not stock is the chain and valve caps.
  5. DS4L780

Schwinn Clairemont Newschool Rat

eh what the heck, I started the build within the comp time limit so I'll throw this ratty little hat into the ring. the first pic is what it looked like when i got it (i didn't take pics so the pic is from the Schwinn site) I swapped out the grips and put a springer on it but decided i wanted a...
  6. DS4L780

Schwinn Clairemont, newschool rat.

Picked this up at a local hole in the wall shop for $75, I didn't take pics when i got it so the before pic is taken off the Schwinn site. Stripped it down, gave it the classic primer grey paintjob, added a triple tree chopper fork, nirve "......" fat chopper tires, the sprocket and crank arms...
  7. DS4L780

DeathSpoke (Edmonton,AB, Canada)

We ride/build muscle bikes, lowriders, choppers, rat rods, cruisers and have lots of fun doing it while promoting bicycle use in our city. We hold various fundraisers a year for a bunch of different charities in our community.
Back