Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. azmathys

AZCC vintage ride#7/September

Yes, OHSO does allow dogs on the patio. It also backs up to the canal which makes for a great ride down into old town Scottsdale.
  2. azmathys

AZCC vintage ride#7/September

I'm going to try and make this one.
  3. azmathys

Black Schwinn Krate

**SOLD**
  4. azmathys

MBBO#05 These will be the rules. Sept 1st to Dec 1st 2016.

Hey guys check out my thread in bike I. D. and valuation Looking for your opinions and valuation for a possible sale Thanks
  5. azmathys

Black Schwinn Krate

Haha, I did think that could be the case I know they made a bmx night hawk in the 80's
  6. azmathys

Black Schwinn Krate

I am pretty sure I won't be restoring it and would like to sell it. What might a ballpark value be as a whole versus parting it out? It's definitely not in mint condition.
  7. azmathys

Black Schwinn Krate

Yea, i have seen the coal krate, it's the night hawk that's really throwing me
  8. azmathys

Black Schwinn Krate

What model is it?? Serial number comes up as a 1970 Krate It is black with a white badge and the chain guard says night hawk I can not find any reference of a Night Hawk Krate Any ideas?
  9. azmathys

FINAL RANKINGS - Gallery

Thanks everyone had a great time. Awesome bikes and some serious talent.
  10. azmathys

VOTE HERE!!!! - FINISHED BIKE PHOTOS BELOW POLL

Make the voting available to anyone visiting the website without having to sign up and having to be a forum member. I had quite a few people that wanted to vote, however, they simply did not want to sign up and if they did they experienced trouble and confusion when doing so. I have to admit...
  11. azmathys

Campground Cruiser

Thanks man [emoji106]
  12. azmathys

MBBO#05 These will be the rules. Sept 1st to Dec 1st 2016.

Here is another bike that was gifted to me from the same person that gave me the jaguar for campground cruiser. 1970 Schwinn Krate it's pretty roached out. I am not sure if I want to dig into this one, especially so soon after this last build. It appears it has been painted black, it has a black...
  13. azmathys

Peace Love and Choppers

Right on, well done!
  14. azmathys

SPINAL TAP

Sweet!
  15. azmathys

Campground Cruiser

Photos taken in Scottsdale, Jerome and Sedona Arizona
Back