Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. jaba13

Green Sears Spyder

I re worked this bike last spring for my daughters 12th birthday. It's a Sears Spyder with 24 inch wheels. I wish I had taken some before shots because it was caked with extra layers of paint and rust. I got it in a trade with a member here. Traded a chain guard for a whole bike. That's...
  2. jaba13

Super Bowl Sunday bike score

I've never been in the the barn full of stashed bikes where anything is for sale. This Last Sunday i made it into the stash barn and two sheds. A guy out west of Saint Louis is clearing out some barns and had already sold about five pick up loads. The guy didn't know much about what was in...
  3. jaba13

whole lot of sweet trades.

I have been doing some bike swapping with a few different bike guys in the area. I now have a couple bikes I'm really excited about but could use some more info if any one has some. First is a Colson. The fenders are rough but the frame is a beatiful shape. Next is a Cadillac which may be...
  4. jaba13

Snow day project

Got called off work because of snow today. Ate breakfast, shoveled steps and walk and made sled hill for the kids. I ment to start rounding up some stuff to get rid of so I can get more stuff. I ended up putting together a bike. I got some Fire ball tires (a 24x3 and a 26) from a member...
  5. jaba13

Grocery hauler

Here it is: formerly Three girls bikes an execise machine and a bread cart. I measures six and a half feet long and weighs 54 pounds. Able to carry two cases of beer with plenty room for chips. Capable of reaching nausiating speeds on steep downhill grades. Stretching stoping distances to...
  6. jaba13

Grocery Hauler

I appologize for starting my thread so late. I much rather build than type. I started about a month ago and didn't really think I'd have a chance of finishing in time. As things progressed It seems that it just might happen. My goal is to make a cycle truck with big enough space to haul my...
  7. jaba13

Blue Streak

I started this mid-may but it seemed like everyting around my house broke down this summer My truck, the computer, the fridge, the garage door opener, a bunch of shingles from the roof. now I am temporarilly caught up with the must do list I'll see if I can get done before the deadline. I'm...
  8. jaba13

Scrap yard Typhoon

I have been Enjoying the creativity and skills on this site for a long time. Meanwhile working my regular job and flipping bikes for extra income. Last fall I found a beat up bike frame at the scrap yard. It is a Non ferus yard so they don't buy steel. My bike was under a big metal tub full...
  9. jaba13

Color matching Schwinn colors

Is there any rattle can paint that is comperable to schwinn campus green and also coppertone. I would like to paint parts of a springer for my typhoon. I would also like to paint a chain guard to put on a coppertone sting ray. I got a couple Testors cans at the hobby shop but they dont stack...
  10. jaba13

Holy Cow, Awesome bikes

Hi my name is james. I have been building BMX bikes on and off as a hobby since I was little kid. Well I haven't been able to fit on a 20 inch bmx bike for about 10 years. My daugters have no interest in riding a chromed out or flamed bike. I haven't been able to pull off the frilly pink...
Back