Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. DrHax

Can my motorbike enter the build?

hey guys. I've recently joined. I got a build planned out. I wasn't aware of the build off till like this week. The only thing I've done to the bike is replaced the bent nasty fork, ( April 26) besides a lot of brain storming and part ordering. Would it be alright if I join the build off? It's...
  2. DrHax

When was this monark made?

Just curious. I doubt this bike is worth much. It's my fiancée's main mode of transportation but we're curious to see when it was made. The front wheel is currently a Schwinn one since the original's hub cracked.
  3. DrHax

A question to the briggs builders out there!

Hey guys I have a few questions concerning my WM model briggs and just briggs in general. First question is involving carb upgrades. My briggs will have a pretty weak carb, and only producing 1/2 hp. Now my question is what carb upgrades can be done to this motor to give it a bit more life.:39...
  4. DrHax

The Morgal Flyer! Aka DrHax's Steampunk Firestone Motorbike ( Front welded up.)

Hello! I was knocking about this forum for awhile as a guest stopping in to learn about my 1950's firestone. Well to cut the happy story short I ran into a pole while riding behind my fiance, which in no way shape or form had any reason to why I ran into said pole. :13: Well the fork got bent...
  5. DrHax

Idiot Steampunk from MN with a beat up firestone

Cheers! And I'd thought I'd post here first to let you lot know what type of maniac you approved to join your forum! YOU FOOLS! :21: *Ahem* :whew: A little bit about me. I am welder by trade I suffer from that dastardly "Can never leave anything stock or normal" disease. I live in Isanti, MN in...
Back