Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. HOOSIERCYCLES

82 Huffy Colorado Value?

Yes interested, Ship to 98335 gig harbor WA Let me know what that may cost, really interested frame fork stem
  2. HOOSIERCYCLES

Post your 26 bmx cruisers here...

74 Yamaha motocross
  3. HOOSIERCYCLES

Schwinn Collegiate !?!?

I am confussed to what market this bike was targeting. Schwinn collector? The price point doesn't match the Wally-World market. I'd say whoever is marketing the Schwinn line is asleep at the wheel. Very disappointed.
  4. HOOSIERCYCLES

Post your 26 bmx cruisers here...

37 Shelby
  5. HOOSIERCYCLES

Schwinn Collegiate !?!?

Don't know what to make of the rerelease of the Collegiate, Collegiate really... that's what Pacific dreamed up. What about King Sting, Paramount or even AirDyne. I like what they have done with krate lineup, Phantom but believe they missed the mark. Pacific needs to checkout what's...
  6. HOOSIERCYCLES

I said I wasn't going to do it, and well I did.

Have a pic of the floating clamp you're looking for?
  7. HOOSIERCYCLES

Strandie Cruiser BMX?

Finally got some dry weather rides great it's a keeper, 22t freewheel arrived, going to swap out should make the 44t livable on hills
  8. HOOSIERCYCLES

Strandie Cruiser BMX?

Definitely the laid-back seat post makes for comfortable ride, top tube measure 21".
  9. HOOSIERCYCLES

Strandie Cruiser BMX?

Really like the Strand Cruiser look with hint of BMX, got to have a freewheel. Latest is a speedster Schwinn frame.
  10. HOOSIERCYCLES

BMX Style Cruiser Bars, Can I get some options Please.

Older Motocross bars look good I've used these on couple of builds https://www.denniskirk.com/emgo/chrome-7-8-in-universal-dirt-bike-handlebar-23-92400.p599848.prd/599848.sku#rev-cont
  11. HOOSIERCYCLES

1980 Schwinn to BMX

AZ_Cruiser How's build going? I find early 80's MTB great source for old school wheel set. Look for threaded axels. Like to see how your build is going!
  12. HOOSIERCYCLES

Lets See Those 26" BMX Styled Cruiser Builds

Ratted out needed laid-back post not to many around (cheap) 13/16 so my creation reenforced with bolt it works!
  13. HOOSIERCYCLES

1940 Schwinn Excelsior BMX fork 80's Ross stem Schwinn speedster bars unk BMX euro BB conversation sugino crank u-brake brazed bosses wheel set Schwinn Sierra
  14. HOOSIERCYCLES

Chuy My Colorado laced in aluminum rims into OR hubs believe these Huffys have to be one of the most unique cruisers around not high end by any means
  15. HOOSIERCYCLES

82 Huffy Colorado Value?

Here's my Colorado converted to BMX cruiser.
  16. HOOSIERCYCLES

Fairdale TAG 26 Builds?

Just finished Mine mixture of new and old , Profile Crank, MKS Graphite pedals, Suntour sealed hubs, Textro u brakes, trek stem no name bars, Fairdale make a nice frames
  17. HOOSIERCYCLES

BRASS KNUCKLES

Thank you to all, I picked this bike up over 3 years ago and had a vision of what I wanted to do but was hesitant to take on a frame mod that I have never done before. This build off and site members provided the motivation to do so. Everyone is encouraging and supportive!
Back