Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rotten_Spokes

SOLD Western Flyer Super

Perfect if your name is Marvin. Western Flyer Super new tires and tubes, gone over the bearings and hubs and replaced a cracked crank. Bike does need some more work to be perfect rims need trued and it has Flintstone-style brakes. Doesn't need many parts to be complete, $500 shipped to the lower...
  2. Rotten_Spokes

1956 X53 Custom Paint

I've had this bike for almost six years now and because it was a crappy house repaint with all the og paint previously stripped I had it bare metal for years. It started rusting more then it already was so I decided to paint it. Think it came out pretty good. -Sam Sent from my SM-G935V using...
  3. Rotten_Spokes

Rotten Thermador Swamp Cooler

Recently saved this from a small junkyard that's being cleaned up to put up yet another Dollar General. I am currently trying to make a new vent for it and a the other pieces I'm missing, will post progress pics. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  4. Rotten_Spokes

Truss Frame Iver & 28" Girl's Elgin

Picked these up recently, have been looking for a Truss Iver for a while. I already have a set of 700c rims to put on the Iver and hope to be riding it in the summer. -Sam
  5. Rotten_Spokes

Ready To Sell Need Room! Six Bikes Up for Grabs.

I'm in the mood to get rid of quite a bit local Pickup preferred but will ship if bike sells for $100 or more buyer pays bike flights. All prices obo but at most I'm only making a couple bucks. Located in Midvale, Ohio. 1. Fleet Wing CWC $225 (Springer Forks) *Rear spokes need redone 2...
  6. Rotten_Spokes

1955 Hornet & 1959 Roadmaster

First up is a 1959 Roadmaster Sky King, don't see many of these. Torn down to bare frame cleaned, wheels laced, new chain, tires and tubes ready to go $325. Second is a 1955 Hornet with a Panther tank and rack. 26" S2s front and back, believe the paint was touched up on this one but not a total...
  7. Rotten_Spokes

Not Your Average AMF Skyrider

I know I've seen other AMFs with similar tanks but I've never seen one with this rack and the metal 'Roadmaster' emblems on the tank, Google doesn't turn up any either. Anyone here have one similar?
  8. Rotten_Spokes

JC Higgins Parts

Looking for some parts for this bike, mainly the fenders and chainguard I should have most everything else correct for it. The red bike is what I have the nicer bike is the goal for it it also shows what fenders and guard I'm looking for. Thanks, -Sam Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  9. Rotten_Spokes

Stelber LeBaron Weird Boy's Tank Bike

Recently picked up this oddball bike, it's definitely the first I've seen. It's a 26x1.75 tire bike but with the right fenders could easily be converted to a balloon tire bike which I might do if I can find some similar patina fenders. Really weird bottom bracket, hinged and held together with...
  10. Rotten_Spokes

Sam's End of Summer Bike Sale

Alright I have a few bikes in need of new homes. Buyer pays shipping costs or picks it up, located in Midvale, Ohio. Have more detail shots for those interested. Early 1960s West Germany built Bauer, don't see these often, original paint. Front wheel isn't correct. $250 MW Hawthorne...
  11. Rotten_Spokes

Early 1900s Triple Tandem

I'm currently working to get the history on this bike put to paper but here's a quick synopsis: I bought this bike off of Marcy who's Great-Grandfather built it for her and her two siblings (because she was youngest and couldn't reach the pedals she always rode in the middle.) When it was first...
  12. Rotten_Spokes

A Tandem, Two 24 Inches, and a 26 Inch $350

Need space and cash for another project so all four of these bikes are up for grabs for $350. Pretty firm on the price but would do a partial trade for a prewar boys frame. Homemade Elgin/Murray tandem, a 24" Hawthorne, a 24" Columbia, and a 26" Hawthorne. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  13. Rotten_Spokes

Musselman Coaster Brakes T Shirts

After what seemed like forever I finally got these printed and they came out really good. I have 10 XL, 8 L, and 5 M I will get more if these go. Price is $25 shipped in the US, $20 if you get it off me in person. Might get out to the Bicycle Heaven swap August 26th I will bring them there...
  14. Rotten_Spokes

1941 Elgin Long Tank

Picked this up off a friend who got it out of a barn he tore down. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  15. Rotten_Spokes

SOLD Murray Fleetwood

Looking to sell this one to a good home. Will sell for $425 obo plus shipping. Looking for prewar Cycletruck parts and X53 fender spike and light top, will work out deals on those parts. Don't wish to part it out. Thanks for looking, -Sam
  16. Rotten_Spokes

Prewar CycleTruck

Here's my first CT she is rough but nothing that can't be fixed. This one I'll restore which I rarely do; won't do a to the T restoration as in not everything will be Cycletruck-specific. It's time I had a bike to roll around swap meets with and what better then one designed to haul stuff...
  17. Rotten_Spokes

Four Bikes Various Brands/Years

Trying to make some money for another bike. Can ship all but the tandem I have a bike shop pack and send them out they charge $40 to do that plus whatever bike flights costs they're good at packing them. I'm in Midvale, Ohio. Thanks for looking, -Sam Blue & White CWC been rapainted seems a...
  18. Rotten_Spokes

Green Murray Aeroline

Been a while since I've posted but it's also been a while since I found something worth posting about picked this up on a trade all original I think the forks might be bent. Anybody having a matching chain guard? She's been used but this is exactly the condition I love to find these bikes...
  19. Rotten_Spokes

This Weekend Sept 11 Bicycle Show Midvale, Ohio

This will be our sixth year of the Midvale Miners Festival but this will be the first year to have bicycles in our car show. We've got plenty of door prizes to give out and a best of show trophy for the bicycles. Any questions just let me know! I'll have a few of my bikes there but since I help...
  20. Rotten_Spokes

Metal Clad Wood Rims

Ok so I posted this a little while ago and didn't have much luck pinning down exactly what it is but I have better pics now. It's is a 28 inch and all the wood is solid I think the petrified tires saved them from rot. Thanks, -Sam
Back