Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rotten_Spokes

SOLD Western Flyer Super

Perfect if your name is Marvin. Western Flyer Super new tires and tubes, gone over the bearings and hubs and replaced a cracked crank. Bike does need some more work to be perfect rims need trued and it has Flintstone-style brakes. Doesn't need many parts to be complete, $500 shipped to the lower...
  2. Rotten_Spokes

Rotten Thermador Swamp Cooler

It's getting there. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  3. Rotten_Spokes

Got the filter done, this was a huge pain, nothing like getting poked by the chicken wire multiple times. Was also surprised that they still made the filter material for these, Aspen pads. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  4. Rotten_Spokes

1956 X53 Custom Paint

Yes all rattle canned, it looks good in pictures but in person its not perfect. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  5. Rotten_Spokes

1956 X53 Custom Paint

Thanks, this one was originally red and chrome. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  6. Rotten_Spokes

1956 X53 Custom Paint

I've had this bike for almost six years now and because it was a crappy house repaint with all the og paint previously stripped I had it bare metal for years. It started rusting more then it already was so I decided to paint it. Think it came out pretty good. -Sam Sent from my SM-G935V using...
  7. Rotten_Spokes

Started the patch, fun part is going to be getting the curve in it. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  8. Rotten_Spokes

Got the rotten stuff off hope to get the patch made tomorrow. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  9. Rotten_Spokes

Recently saved this from a small junkyard that's being cleaned up to put up yet another Dollar General. I am currently trying to make a new vent for it and a the other pieces I'm missing, will post progress pics. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  10. Rotten_Spokes

Truss Frame Iver & 28" Girl's Elgin

Picked these up recently, have been looking for a Truss Iver for a while. I already have a set of 700c rims to put on the Iver and hope to be riding it in the summer. -Sam
  11. Rotten_Spokes

A Pug-Nosed Tow Truck

Even found a period correct flare set complete with the flags for $5 at a flea market for the truck.
  12. Rotten_Spokes

A Pug-Nosed Tow Truck

I also got the windshield frame out and taken apart to put new glass in it and I only got stuck once by a microscopic piece of glass.
  13. Rotten_Spokes

A Pug-Nosed Tow Truck

I'll be honest, I forgot I made this post. I have gotten a lot done tho since I've been gone. Engine is done and I'm just waiting on the new clutch kit to arrive so I can put it back in and I bought six new tires for it. This is biggest reason I haven't been dealing in bikes as much as I usually...
  14. Rotten_Spokes

Ready To Sell Need Room! Six Bikes Up for Grabs.

I've been storing it in these 27.5" wheels so I can keep the original safe in the house. These 27.5" do not go with it. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  15. Rotten_Spokes

Youngstown is about an hour and a half from me. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  16. Rotten_Spokes

I'm in the mood to get rid of quite a bit local Pickup preferred but will ship if bike sells for $100 or more buyer pays bike flights. All prices obo but at most I'm only making a couple bucks. Located in Midvale, Ohio. 1. Fleet Wing CWC $225 (Springer Forks) *Rear spokes need redone 2...
  17. Rotten_Spokes

1955 Hornet & 1959 Roadmaster

First up is a 1959 Roadmaster Sky King, don't see many of these. Torn down to bare frame cleaned, wheels laced, new chain, tires and tubes ready to go $325. Second is a 1955 Hornet with a Panther tank and rack. 26" S2s front and back, believe the paint was touched up on this one but not a total...
  18. Rotten_Spokes

Not Your Average AMF Skyrider

Thanks for the info, thought it was a SkyRider but that didn't sound right. Might try to source a nicer chainguard since the decal is all but gone on mine. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
  19. Rotten_Spokes

Not Your Average AMF Skyrider

I know I've seen other AMFs with similar tanks but I've never seen one with this rack and the metal 'Roadmaster' emblems on the tank, Google doesn't turn up any either. Anyone here have one similar?
  20. Rotten_Spokes

JC Higgins Parts

Looking for some parts for this bike, mainly the fenders and chainguard I should have most everything else correct for it. The red bike is what I have the nicer bike is the goal for it it also shows what fenders and guard I'm looking for. Thanks, -Sam Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Back