Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. kboross

Before & After: Raleigh Rampar Kustom

My son's new bike is ready, thanx God !!! It is a hard work, by the way, here in Hungary not to bought example whitewalls, a cool saddle :roll: etcetera. Before: After: I hope you like ! Bye
  2. kboross

My new, and favourite bike , a DYNO Coaster !!!

Hi ! This is my new bike, Dyno coaster with lil' modify ! Sachs Dreigang with coaster brake, new saddle (Eastman Made in India), a BIIG chinese ding-dong bell, new grips with skulls, i plan LED lamps in eyes and nose... This is really cool look, in the srteets everybody says : WHOOOOOOAM, and...
  3. kboross

Raleigh Rampar 3 speed

I I obtain this in the days. It cost 25 bucks, from HuF... I am not top notch simply to resist, if I see lines like this . I did not know the trademark, Rampar. And that really big joy, my big son likes him ! I do not know it, we let him be with him; 1. Low-rider style 2. Sting-ray style...
  4. kboross

Story of HOLE#3

A metal collector was beginning on place on all of them: I was not top notch yet at this time, what I do with him. And next, that, that not, I noticed an article on RRB side... THX !!! And so . After cutting: After welding: Fist sight...: The superb SACHS DREIGANG : Of course...
  5. kboross

My bikes...

There are a couple of pictures here from my newer bikes, in chronological order: My first cruiser: Wife's bike: Mini-max: My favourite: This is a Schwinn Typhoon '74 Kustom, the frame waited for me on a friend's of mine attic 7 years... :wink: My first rat, called HOLE# 3 ...
  6. kboross

Greetings from Hungary

Hello for everybody here in the ratrodbikes.com ! Very much likes, what I see here. I am an incurable maniac, I attend the side regularly because of this since I know it. :D He is this only mania of mine since I can bike. All of his branches tried on, the cruisers and the similar ones my...
Back