Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

VOTE HERE!!! - RRBBO4

my votes are in, and it wasnt easy lol good luck everyone!
  2. D

1957 schwinn hornet

yeah the guy had it posted for $70 and i called him and asked if i would give him an extra $10 if hed hold it for me till the next day and he did.. :)
  3. D

1957 schwinn hornet

hay everyone. i picked up this beauty for $80 the other day. this has gotta be the nicest riding bike i have ever owned! i already had a 1955 womens spitfire, so i plan on restoring them to make a nice his and her set the two of them side by side this is a pretty common sight when you...
  4. D

help with next build

yeah i think its gunna be pretty sweet. thanks
  5. D

WesternFlyer "Box"

thanks. yeah idk exactly what im gonna do to it yet. its a work in progress.
  6. D

WesternFlyer "Box"

The name comes from the schwinn krate.. its not a krate cuz its not a schwinn.. so its a Westernflyer "box" :lol: :roll: its all i got come on... this started off as a 20 inch western flyer that i got outa the garbage a few years ago. i recently built it for my little brother to ride cus he...
  7. D

1964 Schwinn Fleet

lol nice i like that fork thats on there :) but yea i ride mine at least 20 miles a day man
  8. D

help with next build

idk man its a murray frame it proly wont hold up like my schwinn :mrgreen:
  9. D

Hey everyone

lol naw rat rod, i aint like that. thats the ricksterr mann lol :D
  10. D

★★★ THE BATTLECRUISER ★★★ (07-03)

thanks a lot man. and by the way the bike looks great :mrgreen:
  11. D

Michigan Biker

me and my friend rickster are from madison heights michigan. thats a sweet bike for the price man. :D
  12. D

help with next build

i was thinking about building a bike that reconizes the general lee from the dukes of hazzard....... what would you guys think????? :)
  13. D

My typhoon Build

Well, the Typhoon is my bike now. Ricks dad wouldnt let him keep all the bikes so, he dumped em at my house.. :mrgreen:
  14. D

1964 Schwinn Fleet

that fleats beautiiful lol thats my daily rider. i love it
  15. D

★★★ THE BATTLECRUISER ★★★ (07-03)

dude you gotta tell me where you got those stencles from lol i gotta get those for my bike.
  16. D

Hey everyone

hey its the ricksters friend derek im back! :mrgreen: lol ima be entering the buildoff tomorrow so look out for pics and updates peoples. :D
  17. D

hey only 7 bucks? man thats a steel. go under the bike gallary, look under 1964 schwinn fleet, and see what i got for 35 bucks! anyway, welcome to the site.
  18. D

The Typhoon

typhoon u made a lot of changes since i left. that was funny how ur dad was pissin u off. lol
  19. D

my rides

ur right yea, your right. i didnt even notice the tank. only the fenders
  20. D

my rides

? is the first bike picture u have posted a schwinn fleet? the fenders look a lot like fleet fenders.
Back