Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

Game changer in welding?

I've never welded on bikes before, but in crafting art I've always found it tough to mix various metals with steel. Could this be a possible game changer if it trickles down to the consumer level? https://news.osu.edu/news/2015/10/29/vfaweld/
  2. T

Fito bikes, are they any good?

Bigcam59 - I've done the 3 speed with the BCycle here in town. I do like the nexus gearing, but riding downtown, I need a few more higher than 3 speed. I can keep up with car traffic on those tanks, but I'm not getting enough grab in the highest gear to truly match speeds. If I do have to go...
  3. T

Inferno89 - did you ever end up getting a FITO? I ended up pulling the trigger on bikebuyers.com for the 7speed even tho they have the bike listed as back order. Worse case, I don't get the bike, best case I get the bike when it becomes available. I see you like the Dyno Deuce. My 2nd choice...
  4. T

Maybe these would work for you? Nah, the FITO GT has 24"x3.0" tires
  5. T

I was excited about the FITO 7speed Modena GT when I found it, but every place that had it listed was sold out (except for one seller that is double the price - on amazon). I was told by one of their distributors that late November 2015 is when they expect another re-up in stock. In the...
Back